Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on December 11, 2016
Seen her in concert and love her so I had to get her Christmas CD. Listen to is daily, love it.
on January 26, 2016
This is a wonderful album! I cannot gwt enough of this songbird's voice. She could sing a phone book and I'd love it! This one in particular is perfect for Christmas and really sets a reverent, joyful mood. It's a nice soundtrack to have for family gatherings for any age.
on April 6, 2017
love it
on November 4, 2015
This in going to be my favorite one this year! I love her voice and the style of the songs. Some traditional and some upbeat! Delightful!!!
on July 10, 2016
Love love love this CD
on January 31, 2013
I like Francesca's CCM work but was not sure how she would do on a Christmas cd. Well I must admit I was so wrong. She nailed it with her strong voice on this cd. Not only did it become the one I carried in the car but also the one I popped into my pc at night.
on November 15, 2012
I'm kind of a Christmas music junkie, so was excited when I learned that Francesca Battistelli was releasing this album and ordered it without even listening to the samples. I was taken aback by the opening song - I found the big band jazzy arrangement of "The Christmas Song" to be over the top, and her voice seems a bit forced, but thankfully the rest of the album is much better. I enjoyed the mix of playfulness ("Marshmallow World" in particular) and the more reflective sacred ("You're Here"), as well as the traditional favorites of "What Child is This?" and "Go, Tell it on the Mountain." Definitely worth adding to your Christmas stash!
on January 1, 2013
Three of the four newly written songs were worth the purchase. As one who rarely buys CDs (several a year) because I need most songs to be good, I chose to buy this one because it offered four new Christmas songs. As one who celebrates the advent of Jesus, I have enough traditional Christmas songs as it is. Nevertheless, “Heaven Everywhere,” “Christmas Is,” and “You’re Here” are respectfully powerful, fun, and contemplatively deep. Haven’t listened to much of the remakes and the other new song isn’t my style but Francesca’s newly pinned songs are worth it to me.
on November 20, 2013
Keeping Christ in Christmas. I really enjoyed how in "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Francesca replaced the word "fates" with "Lord". Subtle creative liberty, but very powerful at the same time. All the selections on here are excellent. Heaven Everywhere is incredibly beautiful and maybe my fav on the CD. Christmas Dreams is whimsical and moving at the same time (every parent will relate to that one). Great all around.
on February 9, 2016
Purchased on a whim after sampling a few selections and was very happy with the results. Will probably "look" at other albums from this artist. Sorry, not able to make any real observations as I am not a music expert- I just know what we might like.