Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Almost a Christmas Bride (Wives for Hire)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

VINE VOICEon December 18, 2011
Another wonderful addition to the "Wives for Hire" series. We've met both H/h Kincaid and Shana in previous books. We've gotten to know them a little but this is their BOOK and do they make us happy by the end of it.

Shana is a hard to get to know lady but she's worth the work for us and our hero Kincaid. Shana drives him crazy but he knows when her sister Dixie calls him from halfway around the world to ask for his help getting Shana is a better place in life he can't turn down Dixie even secretly almost glad she's asked for his help with Shana.

Of course he does go a little overboard with the job offer. She's to be his live-in housekeeper and help him with his construction work and even do her own decorating work. She's a little overwhelmed by this great offer that can lead to her making her way in a good life for her and her 17 month old daughter, Emma. Emma is another reason Kincaid is sure Shana needs his help but little does he know he is crazy about Shana and Emma. "Kinky", Emma's name for Kincaid, ends up winning both girls!

Their HEA is a little hard to get to for them but they do have a real romance getting there. There's much going on in this great read with and for our H/h.

We do get to catch up with several members of her family and their friends especially Dylan, the 18 y.o. we met in HIS TEMPORARY LIVE-IN WIFE 8/2011 (Eric & Marcy's love story), who was a homeless young adult. He grew so much in that book and now he's moving on with his own apartment--what a character too. Dixie and Joe, AT LONG LAST, A BRIDE, is their story and Shana's brother Gavin and his wife Becca, HUSBAND FOR HIRE and Becca's brother Eric and his bride, Marcy. It's fun to read these ongoing series IMHO anyway.
on December 31, 2012
This book was well written and very enjoyable. I thoroughly loved the storyline and wished that it had been longer. Would love for there to be another based on the same character's, but perhaps about a different couple. Thank you Susan Crosby for the entertaining few hours that your book has just given me. Keep up the great work, please!
on January 14, 2013
This book had a good story to tell. It seemed that the author went back and added dirty language, for whatever reason, when it wasn't warranted. This I did not like.
on February 23, 2013
This was a pleasant book to read with good character descriptions. Just enough twists to make it interesting but not so many to be confusing
on February 28, 2012
What a great book. I loved it. Now I want to know what happens to them....you left me wanting more. now she needs to write a part 2
on January 5, 2013
This is a very easy read and perfect for the Holiday season. I liked the banter back and forth between the main characters.
on December 22, 2012
A relaxing read. Fairly predictable. But I did wonder if she would find out and mess up a good thing.
on December 28, 2012
I love reading romance novels and I love CHRISTMAS. This was a quick book to read I finished reading this book in no time.
on January 13, 2013
This was a cute story with some great conversations. I Love the storyline and the way the writer wrote it.
on February 5, 2013
I like Susan Crosby and I enjoyed this book on my Kindle. The Amazon down loads are fast and easy.