Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Top Contributor: Petson December 13, 2013
These cards were just what I needed. I have multiple relatives and friends/coworkers to give cards to but at the same time I don't want it to intimate or a hassle, just something prompt and friendly. The designs are great and the red envelopes are nice. I also love that it's a 50 pack so it will last me 2-3 years. I don't mind blank cards because I liked to write personalized greetings and I love printing funny online greetings and gluing them inside the card.
on October 13, 2013
Each year I help a friend with her efforts to send Christmas Cards to the Troops overseas. She collects around 1000 cards each year. This year I reached out to my daughters Language Arts teacher to see if she would be willing to have her class send little notes to a member of the armed forces as a little "give back" this holiday season. This collection of cards is perfect for that! They are blank inside, small enough to send, good quality, and a nice variety. Not all are religious...some are just a winter theme for those in her class who do not celebrate Christmas. It's a win-win for everyone!
Just wish there were more "happy holiday" versions. All, except maybe 3 designs, said "merry Christmas". For that, the title of the item shouldn't be "holiday greeting cards" it should be "Christmas cards"
on December 17, 2013
All things considered...These, more or less "decorate it yourself" cards, were not a really good value. In my opinion, too pricey. Maybe for the "artist type" these would be ideal. I find it hard to say that these are great value for what you get.
The outside of the cards are pretty average Christmas Greetings and the inside is totally a blank white card. (you do the decorating entirely_.

Big Mo
on November 11, 2013
these cards are very nice I bought the 50 set but I only got 46 cards hence the 3 stars. the box the cards came in was not closed very well so I am thinking that maybe they fell out before getting packaged and now that I counted them looks like I am missing a design. so I got 11 designs and 46 cards no big deal for me on the 4 missing cards but they should make sure there is 50 cards before packaging it.
on November 24, 2011
These are simple, attractive cards. Nothing flashy, but all with decent designs and printed on quality paper stock. Perfect to send to acquaintances or business associates.
on December 15, 2013
I ordered these after being very unimpressed with what I was finding in stores nearby. These are incredibly cute. There are 12 different card designs and they're on a higher quality paper than most card sets I've purchased. I cannot wait to send these out to friends and family!
on October 25, 2014
Good quality cards used for a community service project. Much easier to buy cards for this purpose in packs of 50 than to count and store large volumes of boxes from Dollar stores.
on March 29, 2013
Great cards for your value, and great for putting in your own message for the holidays. I usually just send out Christmas cards so that friends and family get this year's photos of the children so they work great for that too.
on August 8, 2013
Worked perfectly and will save the remainder I have for the upcoming holidays. Nice variety and assortment. Good quality too!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.