- File Size: 3921 KB
- Print Length: 180 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kris Pearson (December 27, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 27, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FFKWS5U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #465,521 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Christmas Holiday Hearts: Sexy New Zealand second chance reunion romance (The Heartlands Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
First of all I would like to say that every story comes with a villan or an obstacle that the characters must overcome. What was beautiful about this story is that it was just life. No bad guy versus good guy, just circumstance. I could see everything about this situation happening. I fell in love with Ellie and Tony in "More Than The Money" (book 3 in this series) by Kris Pearson. It did not even matter that I had read of the happily ever after in their story first. I had to find out how this story began. It did not disappoint. I was impressed with the many ways I could relate emotionally to both characters. And I was pleased to meet an edgy,sexy character that could be just as sweet as he could carnal. I never felt like I was reading a sex scene just a very intentense love scence. Kris boxed hott sugar and spice and everything nice and topped it with a bow of happily ever after. I stamp this book as well done. Thanks again Kris for another great read!
Then comes the opportunity to earn some extra money tutoring twin girls of a wealthy land owner. she is hired by his mother-in-law. His wife has died of cancer and while she was ill the girls slipped behind in their studies. They are still quite young. Imagine her surprise when on the first morning of her new job she comes face to face with the father of her son. He does not know that he has a 10 year old son that is the mirror image of him. She is terrified that he will see her boy and want him as his heir and first born. They eventually have a fling. One she thinks she can just walk away from but that doesn't happen. This is a very good story. There is a lot more that takes place as these two go back and forth.
The mother-in-law is a great lady and has a good role in this story. The twins are also cute little girls that you feel bad for but they will steal your heart. They are smart and clever. It is a great story and Ii really enjoyed it. I believe it is part of a series but it is a definite stand alone book.
I was not paid for this review. It is just the opinion of a reader, nothing more, nothing less.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult