Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on November 13, 2015
I'm seeing reviews on here wishing for a third volume of this series, which I agree with. The makers of this disc and the earlier one have a website where they advertise both, which suggests it might not be a here today/ gone tomorrow thing. But the only problem I have with this disc as well as the first volume is that they're each only an hour. Which isn't that good an idea for a DVD meant to be like those old ads for the VH-1 cable channel; "Turn it on and leave it on". Which is to say "atmospheric". Even if they don't come up with a Volume 3, they ought to offer a "bundle" disc that contains both this disc and the other, with a "play all" option. If I had the software I'd make one of those myself and archive both originals.
on October 29, 2012
Let me just get in line with everyone else who loves this DVD. I am so happy I bought it. I plan to have it on as background during a holiday dinner and I just know that everyone will love it. Bright, beautiful scenes with "jazzy" music just puts you in a "glowing" mood. The price is so fair that everyone should grab a copy. I bought the first edition and then immediately saw that there was this one. Go with Christmas Lights 2 as the first one pales in comparison to this one.I can't imagine what edition #3 would look like but I'd probably buy that one too. Also love the music..jazz or country you can take your pick it just is perfect. Happy Holidays!
on November 16, 2011
I bought the first volume of this series. This one is just like the title says "Bigger Dazzling Displays". I'm playing it at my party this year.
on November 1, 2013
Another winning Christmas DVD. The light displays in this one are indeed bigger and terrific. You also get your choice again of soft jazz or country music to listen to. I was amazed by a lot of the displays. You will enjoy this.
on December 8, 2012
Not what I expected. The picture quality is not very good. The music is mildly jazzy and mildly country. Rhythms are upbeat, but annoying. The same songs are on the country version and the jazz version. Nothing sophisticated here. I probably would have loved this as a kid. It might be cute at a 50's-themed party.
on January 5, 2012
The choices of music are excellent. I enjoyed Christmas Lights 1 and enjoyed this one even more. The joy of sitting in a nice warm home, instead of freezing in a car out trying to find the best lights in the worst of weather. nicely done.
on January 30, 2016
My family was here for Christmas and we played this over and over. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
on January 12, 2014
Was expecting much better home Christmas light displays. You can find more beautiful displays on YouTube. Don't waste your money, just drive around the neighborhood.
on December 6, 2012
Bought this to play in our atrium area. Our customers can view in when they come in. We get a lot of positive comments about it. The children love to watch it.
on December 23, 2012
Very entertaining and enjoyable dvd to watch and relax. Plenty of christmas lights and decorations with nice music background to enjoy.