- File Size: 880 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Publisher: White Rose Publishing; 1 edition (December 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0774XRF7L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#132,282 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #180 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- #202 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #542 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $2.00 (67%)
The Christmas List (Christmas Holiday Extravaganza) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mandy likes to make lists for everything and even has one for choosing a husband. Her goal is keep structure in her life and avoid suprises. This is how she believes she can be truly happy.
Max is spontaneous and loves sculpting. He’s never made a list in his life believing that God is ultimately in control anyway.
When Max finds he has more work than he can handle, he hires Mandy to take care of the paperwork for his business. Yet when love comes calling, she struggles to keep her own emotional accounts in balance, especially around Max.
Somehow they both need to learn from each other: that a little structure can be good, and that maybe God’s list is better than any either of them could come up with. A story about opposites attracting and how can use our strengths to help each other while smoothing out our rough edges, and all with a holiday twist.