Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 30, 2017
I have always loved Paula Deen as I follow her website, Television shows, and other websites that consist of her videos and recipes.
on March 11, 2016
I love anything Paula Deen and I love all of her recipes. This book is filled with Christmas stories and recipes. I've cooked a lot of Paula's recipes and being from the South they fit into what I'm use to eating and how I love to cook. No complaints here about using real butter and whole milk.
on August 23, 2012
I enjoyed the recipe selections and have tried 2 so far. Very nice. Paula's Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies and Mama's Eggnog will defintely be on my table this Christmas. I really enjoy her stories with the recipes. I purchased this book to have some new recipes for the coming holidays and instead, I found a really cool way to begin something new. I and my daughter who is married herself are going to make a collection of our favorite recipes this Christmas and put stories with them to pass along to her daughter. I recommend that you purchase this book, it will help you on your quest to begin your own recipe story.
on April 12, 2017
Even through all the controversy I have always loved Paula Deen and her recipes. She reminds me of my Texan great aunt who was also a great southern cook. I treasure her recipes.
on April 28, 2016
This book is wonderful, with stories about Christmas at the Deen household. The recipes are great for the holiday season, easy to follow, with common ingredients. I love Paula Deen, her everyday insight into cooking and family.
on May 23, 2014
I like the recipes in this book. They're easy to make and very familiar to those that I've enjoyed throughout the years. However, I was expecting the book to be a bit larger. This book is very small; but her personal stories make it a very good book. A good addition to my collection.
on August 30, 2016
Love love love this! Have staple recipes I make every Christmas from this book!
on January 13, 2013
I checked this book out of the library to find some new recipes during the holidays. I liked it so much that I wanted one for myself. Checked used books on amazon and found one! Cost was even better than great (.01), book in great shape and shipped promptly! Thanks so much!
on March 10, 2015
This little book came in handy to take along on a trip to visit relatives and friends during the holiday. Small enough to fit right into my purse. There are some great recipes in here.
on September 21, 2016
Got a great deal on this cookbook for a gift for my mother.