Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Christmas Prayer
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$7.99

on December 1, 2005
I am a huge fan of Aaron Neville and just got back from seeing him perform live in a special holiday concert. His voice is that of an angel. Upon hearing his some of his new Christmas songs performed live, I purchased this CD after the concert. I must tell you that listening to this will really make you reflect on what's important in life. Especially the title track "Christmas Prayer". I feel privileged and special to have heard him sing and I am so full of joy after listening to this new CD. Trust me, put this on your Christmas list, and you won't be disappointed. Happy Holidays and I too will say a Christmas prayer. Thank you Mr. Neville for your Christmas gift of song and voice.
on December 18, 2005
Just put this in your C.D. player, sit back, close your eyes and let the music fill you heart. What a beautiful C.D. I am an Aaron Neville fan anyway but this is outstanding. He sings with such feeling that it tugs at your hearth and makes you feel what the Christmas season is all about.
on December 19, 2005
No matter what kind of music it might be, if sung by this huge guy, you can be rest assured that you're going to hear one of the most beautiful voices ever produced by human beings. This special holiday album will bring you joyfulness and, at the same time, make you realize that heaven can really be found on earth.
on January 18, 2007
Christmas Prayer by Aaron Neville was bought by me to give to my husband. He was delighted with the wonderful music within. Neville's voice is a surprise if you haven't heard it before. It is somewhat hi-pitched and totally falsetto which gives a new twist to familiar Christmas classics. Our favorite piece is not even mentioned on the cover of the CD. The last song and again, our favorite, is a great version of Amazing Grace.
on December 19, 2006
My CD came in the mail today...I played it immediately...waiting for "Amen" so I could sing along. The harmony is wide open so there is room for everybody to sing along. "Amazing Grace" is also on this CD although it does not appear on Amazon's playlist. A marvelous CD from the marvelous Mr. Neville. This CD is a gift to our "house" and everybody in this house (3 generations) loves it.
VINE VOICEon September 4, 2008
Yes, it's getting close to that time of year again. I admit it, I spent most of school in choir and this is about the time we started practicing for the Christmas pageants, so I'm ready for Christmas music in September.

Well, and you might as well stock up on some of the good music. Maybe you'd like something different this season.

"Christmas Prayer" is one of my favorite Christmas CDs. Aaron Neville's got a beautiful voice and the orchestration is nothing but superlative.

The title cut is my wish for the world, too. Just a beautiful sentiment. My other favorites:

Go Tell it On the Mountain
Christmas Everyday (Nice reggae beat)
Amazing Grace

The last favorite I mentioned, "Amazing Grace" is just plain beautiful any time of the year. Neville does the most soulful rendition of this song I have ever heard. The whole CD is well worth listening to. Might as well start with the good wishes!

Rebecca Kyle, September 2008
on September 5, 2013
I was so lucky to hear this newly obtained CD on the very day that my granddaughter was born!
"Go Tell it on the Mountain", + "My Christmas Prayer" and "Ave Maria" had me driving to work with
tears of joy. I will never forget listening to that soulful, joyful voice. I look forward to the Holiday time each year so I can hear Aaron Neville sing out the joys of the Season. One of my favorite CD's!
on March 10, 2014
Aaron Neville is such a gifted man - his voice profoundly touches us!! Ordering all the CD's I have online have arrived in a timely manner and "not damaged" - something we can all appreciate!!
on January 23, 2008
Everything from "Aaron Neville" is wonderful. His voice is definitely a Blessing from God. Another plus is that he is a great guy and a devoted friend. Pick any of his albums and you will not be disappointed, including this Christmas one, just beautiful.
on August 19, 2006
I love Christmas music especially sung by Aaron Neville. I Love his Ave Maria.It is used in Yahoo Chat Rosary at the end of the Rosary. I own the cd and I just love it. :-) A friend of mine in Yahoo Chat Rosary recommended the cd to me.