- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
The Christmas Project Planner: Super Simple Steps to Organize the Holidays Paperback – October 1, 2019
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Kathi Lipp is the bestselling author of You Don’t Have to Try So Hard, Clutter Free, and Overwhelmed. She is the host of the Clutter Free Academy podcast. She and her husband, Roger, live in California and are parents of four young adults. Kathi shares her story at retreats, conferences, and women's events across the United States. Connect with her at www.KathiLipp.com, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AuthorKathiLipp.
- Publisher : Harvest House Publishers (October 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0736978216
- ISBN-13 : 978-0736978217
- Item Weight : 8.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.4 x 8.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #102,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Calendar double or triple-booked with obligatory or only semi-desirable commitments as well as OH YEAHs
* Overspending, ordering borderline-too-late, hoping everything arrives in time
* Awake until 2 am Christmas Eve wrapping gifts (to then rise at 5:00 am because SANTA WAS HERE!)
* Wishing I'd started on everything SOONER
* Swearing (again) to NEVER DO IT THIS WAY AGAIN (also, just swearing in general)
* Feeling GRINCHY
Me, after discovering the "Clutter Free Academy Podcast," and thus, this book:
* LOOKING at October/ November/ December (rather than ignoring December because *stress*!)
* Considering (and getting family feedback) re: "have to" vs. "get to" events, blocking time
* Thinking through gift lists, meal planning & shopping early = reduced stress
* Being reminded it's ok to do OR SKIP(!) projects & events
* Feeling HOPEFUL and almost a bit ELF-LIKE
...that's a pretty solid turnaround for the same price as taking my high school freshman thru In-N-Out Burger.
By MountaineerBuckeye on October 3, 2019
By Craftymamma on October 30, 2019
It's just a beautiful, helpful, fun-to-read book that helps you cover your bases during the holidays (seriously, who remembers that we need meals other than the festive holiday ones?!).
I'm looking forward to having a much more peaceful, intentional Christmas thanks to this book.
By Teresa on October 15, 2019
By Deb G on October 9, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Until fairly recently, I didn't get all that excited about planning for Christmas, at least not until after December 1.
But over the past few years, that's been changing ... what with my husband loving the Christmas season more than any other and our future daughter-in-law's first visit five years ago in November. Since our house is well over 100 years old, it looks best when decorated for the holidays. So, I wanted it at it's best when we met Laura for the first time.
Since then, we've decorated in November.
And this year?
Well, it's going to be that much better because of The Christmas Project Planner.
With this step-by-step planner, the holidays need not be overwhelming.
From short, encouraging chapters to reusable spaces to plan everything from gift lists to calendars for November and December to a page on which to record the month's meal plan. Because, let's face it, who eats real food while getting ready for the craziness of Christmas?
Kathi has done it again! And I'm so glad she has!