Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 75 Christmas Songs Remembering Children's Favourites and Junior Choice for Kids of All Ages (Some Weird and Wacky!)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on December 14, 2012
This is a very good collection of original songs, many of which I'd never heard before, and I've heard tons of Christmas songs. I bought this collection for that reason. Listening to the songs reminds me of the movie "A Christmas Story", since most of the songs would fit that era. I was surprised by the 3 Stooges song, since I wasn't even aware of that, and it turns out that they actually did a 9 song Christmas album. Another surprise was the song "Snow" from the movie White Christmas, which I also did not have in my collection. While some of the songs are only soso or just silly(they are childrens' songs, afterall), it is nice to have these songs in my own collection now for future generations of my own family. Oddly enough, the one song that is sticking in my head is Six White Boomers, an Australian childrens' Christmas song. For the price, this was a good buy.
on November 24, 2012
In just about any large compilation of favorites, there is something for just about everybody, and this collection is no exception. There are several very nice classics sung by very talented performers (The Andrews Sisters, Kingston Trio, Gene Autry, Brenda Lee, Eartha Kitt, Nat King Cole, Bobby Helms, and Perry Como) that make this collection worth buying. That is not to say that the lesser know performances are not good too. Also Mel Blanc, Lou Monte, Spike Jones, and Little Lance add welcome holiday laughter to the collection. There are some duds but they are few and far between.
on January 7, 2013
This has already become one of my favorites for the holiday season. It has many tracks that I've never heard of since I'm not a true baby boomer and wasn't around when many of these were first recorded. As a person who gets tired of the same old classics I appreciate this collection more each time I listen to it. Great pick!
on December 5, 2012
My five-year-old daughter is truly enjoying this large collection of classic holiday songs. It is a real value for the price.
on September 21, 2012
There are some GREAT Christmas songs on this album that you will not find anywhere else. What a fun Christmas album!
on December 9, 2012
some of the most off beat and some of the most expected and traditional old Christmas music tracks.
This is something a Dr. Demento fan surely has a need for. Dat right Gallop?
on December 14, 2012
I am enjoying this collection of Christmas sounds.................. they stimulate my memory to travel down paths I've not traveled for 30 years... I love it.
on December 10, 2012
Brought back some good thoughts of Christmas's past.
Should appeal to some older and some young at heart.
Merry Christmas to Everyone.
on March 3, 2013
I played this CD at our Church Christmas dinner this year and it went over big time. No problim downloading or playing.
on January 9, 2013
Downloaded to play for my 90 year old Dad in the hospital. I bypassed about 1/3 of the songs but the rest are good.