Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 329 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 337 reviews
on April 19, 2017
This shirt fits as expected and is comfortable to wear. What really impressed me is how the printed images line up where the shirt is pieced together. "Pattern matching" is what I believe it's called. It gives the shirt a rather unified look. In other words when Santas sleigh crosses the front of the shirt, you see the rest of the image on the other side exactly as it appears in other places on the shirt. It takes a bit of time & effort to get every image exactly right and that's what the manufacturer did.

Another thing I noted is the buttons didn't have loose threads securing them to the shirt. You know, when you see a Lois thread, you pull it and then the button falls off. This is a surprisingly well made shirt ! I'd but other shirts from the same company in a heartbeat. I'm very happy with this purchase !
on December 26, 2013
My husband gets a Hawaiian Santa Shirt every year. So I have purchased several of this type of shirt for him over the years. I ordered this for my husband who normally wears a Medium or a Large depending on the manufacturer. Christmas is a big deal to him and these Santa Shirts are part of his way of showing it.

Because of all the reviews saying how small these were sized I ordered an XL. BIG MISTAKE. It fit him exactly like an XL would fit him. It wrapped around him 1 and a half times. I am returning it and getting him a large like I would have ordered him in the first place.

This shirt is 100% cotton, so I will expect some shrinking after washing it the first time as I should because it is 100% cotton. (Hence ordering him a Large) The shirt was thin, but not flimsy, just a light shirt, as one will need for about half the Christmases we have in the south. You never know whether it is going to be 75 degrees or 30 degrees on Christmas Day from year to year. I was glad to finally have found a lighter Christmas shirt for him for some of those 75 degree Christmases.

The artwork on the shirt is exactly like the picture. I got him the black one because I liked the contrast. He did too and was disappointed that it was too large, so we coudn't wash it for him to wear later that evening.

I kinda hate it that I couldn't exchange it, but I am returning it and ordering another in the correct size.
on August 19, 2015
The advertised size is wrong, way off. Measured my chest size and I got the next size up from what the chart said would fit me in case it was undersized. Even with that it did not fit me and I was worried it might be too baggy. Laid it down and measured it and it wasn't even the advertised chest size if you wore a Hawaiian shirt skin tight. I don't think they understand that the shirt is supposed to fit loosely and they should not be advertising the skin tight too small bulging gaps at the buttons chest size for it. Too bad, nice looking shirt.
on December 10, 2014
Fabric quality is not what I was hoping for, but that being said, it was offered by the of the VERY few vendors that have "Hawaiian Christmas Shirts" in bright colors, fun designs, and family sizes. We are spending the Christmas holidays in Orlando FL, and this was an obvious fashion choice to make! The fabric is a basic cotton and didn't bleed or shrink (I purchased it in white, black & red; various sizes) when washed in cold H2O with Tide pods & fabric softener and dried on permanent press. Ironing is a must, even if air dried. The buttons are all well sewn-on, and there were no obvious defects. The only obvious issue I have is the price paid for the shirts. While not a typical $55-$75 you would spend for a nice "camp" shirt, I still only estimate the shirt's worth at approximately $20. But, when you are the only "game in town", you can charge whatever you want.
on March 30, 2014
Rich color, no fading and little wrinkling after washing and drying in the dryer. Being cotton, it shrank a bit in the dryer (maybe a half size), but I ordered a size up with that in mind). The pattern is matched up where it overlaps on the button placket, which I appreciate. I'm looking forward to wearing this shirt at our "Christmas in July" pool party :-) #atlantabearfest
on June 28, 2017
My husband loved this shirt. He got tons of compliments on it. It's a great print and perfect for our warm weather Christmas.
on January 12, 2017
I liked this shirt. I have a lot of Hawaiian shirt but all of them are rayon. If I could change anything about this shirt, I would have it in a rayon or like material rather than cotton. Let it be known, I was well aware of its material before I purchased it. Since it is seasonal, I will probably dry-clean it to keep it black and not let it fade. The quality of the shirt construction is very good. I'm satisfied.
on March 16, 2015
I bought two of these shirts for a Christmas party. I bought one for me and one for my husband. I bought both in men's sizes. I wish I would have bought the woman's style for me, but I wanted to wear them with leggings so I thought the longer length would be better. The shirt was too big, so I had to modify it significantly. Next time, I'll buy the woman's style and layer it over a long t-shirt. My husband always wears an XL and this XL fit perfectly. I washed it in cold water, tumbled it in the dryer for a couple of minutes and hung it to dry. I pressed it with an iron because I like a crisp shirt. They're well made and very cute!
on January 30, 2015
read the reviews and saw it was a small fit so just bought one size up. Both my husband and I have them as our fun shirts for Christmas in Florida. Also, this shirt was being sold for $15 more from a catalog so a very good deal on Amazon
on December 28, 2014
This shirt was a Christmas gift for my husband. I bought a Large since he wears a Large in the Johari West Hawaiin shirts. This Santa shirt is borderline almost too small, particularly in the length, but just barely. To go up to an XL would be way too big. I have washed the shirt once, but hang-dried it, fearing shrinkage if the shirt were dried in the drier. Perhaps this will inspire my hubby to drop a few. LOL! Despite hang-drying (which I do with the Johari West shirts), the shirt came out looking great. I plan to buy more of these so he can have a fun collection at Christmas.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question