Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 181 reviews
on May 9, 2017
TO at itS best. Driving bass line that gets your foot tapping. Novel twists on classic carols that we I'll keep your attention.
on April 14, 2014
You have to love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra...it comes to you like a present already wrapped. You just have to sit back and let the notes fall around you like wrapping paper and ribbons. Experience Christmas the way it should be...in your heart!
on July 16, 2017
ok
on March 3, 2014
True to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's sound, Christmas/Sarajevo resonates with deep, rich musical tones tempered by tinkling bells, clarinets resonating back to deep drum beats and bass instruments. Fast paced. Exciting piece.

Recommended.
on December 29, 2012
I've been listening to Christmas songs for over six decades and, in my humble opinion, this is one of the best renditions of one of the greatest Christmas songs ever written. I give it five stars, and that includes the one on top of our Christmas tree!
on December 4, 2013
Cool Christmas memory... I was walking in an outdoor mall in Richmond, VA last Christmas, and they have a giant Christmas tree there, specially programmed to flash its lights in perfect time while this song rocks out - I was spell-bound watching the music and lights in perfect symmetry - made me love this great song even more. You'll never get tired of this, if you love good, dramatic music!
on January 17, 2014
I've played guitar and was taught classically and every year I want to master one of these songs. I don't have the music book for this album but it's always in my mind when I listen to one of these songs. These artists perfect guitar theory that is applied classically into Christmas Anthems. Unreal. Takes major talent, knowledge and conception. This is a legendary album and will never cease to amaze. It shall never die. That is why we hear it every year. With pleasure. ROCK ON!! practice. practice. practice.
on December 18, 2011
I have always been a fan of the song Carol of the Bells since I was three years old and have always looked forward to Christmas just to hear it. When I finally heard TSO's version of the song, I was taken by surprise! I LOVE THIS VERSION!! I just purchased the mp3 download tonight and will be turning it into a ringtone!
on December 27, 2013
Great, high energy instrumental Christmas song. Starts out nice and haunting and then kicks into a powerful, high energy rendition of classic Christmas music.
on April 18, 2014
I love this whole album for Christmas time. I would recommend it to anyone during the Holiday Season. Love it