190+ Christmas Snowflake Window Clings Decorations - White Baubles/Bells -Winter Wonderland Xmas Party Stickers Decal Ornaments
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 136pcs white snowflakes/baubles/bells + 56 white round dot in 6 sheets.You can decorate it as picture shows or just follow your owns ideas.
- The static window clings need no gummy adhesive or tape to stick them on.Just stick all by themselves!Be careful when putting them on the window that the edges don't fold or roll over.
- Can be applied to any smooth surface, such as glass door,shop window pane, ceramic tiles in kitchen or bathroom, glasses, home appliance, air-condition, office, dorm or Retail store , Coffee House, Restaurant , Supermarket , Dress Shop.
- Really adds a festive touch!Look so pretty on the window and are such a little lovely addition to your holiday decorations!
- Reusable - They're reusable so you can store them for use each year! Just save the backing they came on and store them flat.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
White Christmas Snowflakes Window Clings! These amazing little white snowflake window decals stick to your windows.. then peel off without damaging the glass OR the cling!
The bottom of the paper is blue, separated from the color of snow.So you can peel them off easily.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hung them on the inside of my windows, so the "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" clings were put on a mirror, otherwise they would be read backwards. I leave my windows open most of the time, so I they tend to get dusty, this makes it difficult for the clings to stick to the window. I fixed this by quickly cleaning my windows and then putting a little bit of liquid dish soap on a wet paper towel and wiping the window just before I put the cling on the window. The only draw backs are going to be storage and longevity. I suppose if I rinse them and let them dry before storing them in a ziplock bag they may last me a couple of holiday seasons, but for the price that's not too bad.