BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 18, 2016
its like someone photocopied the book but reduced the book size on the inside of it. the print is seriously to small for page . worst Christmas present I've bought. opened shipping package to wrap for my granddaughter. disappointed, wish I had opened when I received it. would have sent back then instead of putting it aside when I bought it. Book is beautiful on outside just horrible on the inside... you can see how publisher photocopied the pages shadows around edges and corners. on back of book it says book is public domain and can be freely copied and distributed. well that's what this publisher did. Amazon needs to check this vender out.
on August 25, 2013
Dickens is always my favorite to settle into Fall with. This one is a collection of stories perfect for kicking off the winter reading season with. I can't wait now for the first crisp days, a fire in the woodstove, and these short stories and novellas. They are full of what we think of when we think Dickens. . .great characters and engaging stories that take you back in time, long ago and far away.If you want to read Dickens but not a whole novel, I recommend these.
on January 11, 2017
You get a sense that Charles Dickens told these stories to his family or readers in this case. I am a fan of Charles Dickens. He is such an observer of the human spirit. Though set in a different time period, the stories are timeless.
on December 27, 2013
A wonderful and timely read during the holiday season. Dickens is a true English wordsmith and his writing never fails to enlighten the reader of the "Olde England", as it were. Admittedly, some of these stories were right on the mark while only a few didn't seem to register with me as I would have liked. perhaps it was my mood or perhaps it was Charles Dickens' fault. Nevertheless, it was certainly a "LIKE" read!
on January 11, 2014
Also another wonderful book with more Christmas stories by Charles Dickens, learned so much about Christmas that we have forgotten and hope to restore those traditions next year. Also recommend it too.
on December 7, 2013
VERY difficult to navigate. I can't seem to find a index or any kind of chapter listing. I've just had to painfully scroll forward for what seems like thousands of pages to find the beginning of stories. The stories are very good, but just very hard to get to.
on February 25, 2016
A good book to read in the Christmas season.
on July 24, 2015
Excellent quality and fast delivery! Five star rated customer service! Thank you!
on May 13, 2015
Simple easy way to read stories to the kids without tearing the house up looking for books.
on October 20, 2013
It has all kinds of stories for all ages. I haven't read all of them yet, but keep picking it up so I can read another story. Would be good to read these stories at family outings