Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on August 12, 2016
I absolutely love this sweater. I have warn it pretty much all year other than may through August. Fits perfectly, I got a medium and I'm 5'11 average college kid size. Everyone that sees me with it on always comments about it and I sow them where I bought it. Great Product and Customer service. Also, I was afraid it was going to shrink, but to my surprise it didn't or at least not noticeable enough for me.
on March 3, 2014
I think this sweat shirt was made for a pregnant mom in the 80s. It will choke the shit out of your neck and waist area and give you the beautiful look of being a puffy rhino around your mid section. The design is screen printed on and its cheap enough that you might not care to cute it up to make it look a little more flattering ( in a ugly sweater kinda way)
on February 3, 2015
My family was supposed to have an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" contest on Christmas Day (it fell though - only 2 or 3 of us participated), so I shopped for a sweater. Finding that the sweaters were a little pricey, I happened upon this very reasonably priced sweatshirt, which was appropriate - well, except for the fact that I did not consider it "ugly"! It is comfortably, it is cute, and it will be worn next year in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
on December 11, 2014
Its not a sweater is a sweat shirt. that is the most important thing, The price was perfect for what it is.
on December 30, 2015
Good quality for an inexpensive "Ugly Christmas Sweater." It's just a sweatshirt, but for me, that's all I wanted. I recommend!
on April 14, 2013
I bought this for an ugly sweater contest, but I lost. Because not only is this comfortable to wear, it also does not look bad. It isn't pretty by any means, but for the amount of comfort it provides, you could do a lot worse. The only really bad thing is the price. But again, the comfort level is a real pleasant surprise. Even after multiple washes it still feels great.
on March 22, 2015
I purchased this sweatshirt for my job's annual Ugly Christmas Sweater contest. If fits exactly as it should. Didn't win the contest though, but I will continue to wear it each Holiday season.
on July 6, 2016
Bought this for a Christmas party and it was perfect! It was soft and comfy as well!
on December 27, 2015
A white lightweight sweatshirt with an old fashioned Christmas design added. Perfect for that Ugly Christmas Sweater Event...
on May 13, 2016
Great for ugly sweater parties, didn't break the bank and had quite a few comments.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.