- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tepoinn Attention Cube offered by Sunwize LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Christmas Garden Lights Waterproof Outdoor IP65 Star Projector with Wireless Remote Control for Seasonal Decoration,Wedding,Home Party,Garden,DJ Disco
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ Lifetime Warranty: Since the day of purchase, please feel free to contact us when you need help.
- ✅ RF Wireless Remote Control and Timer: The effective receiving distance of infrared remote is about 15 meters. You can freely control timer just through press 2h/4h/6h/8h hours On.
- ✅ Multiple Modes: Allows it to display thousands of Red, Green and Blue stars combination, or separated Red / Green/Blue star sparkling automatically. 3 lighting Modes are allowed.
- ✅ Wide Coverage, High Brightness and long Cable: It can cover 40ft x 40ft area and reach the area which general decorative lights cannot. Uses 99% less energy than regular string lights, Low-voltage transformer with 19ft long cord.
- ✅ Waterproof and Safe: IP65 waterproof designed, long life, safe light points, each point less than 1mw, feel free to buy it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i don't think this system has to be just for the holidays , we plan on a year long show
* have now heard from every neighbor that's close to house and matters and they love it , just love it ! one neighbors grandchild , calls them fairies , ha . worth the money , great light shows , now all the houses near me want to dd different lighting , but the same idea so the whole street will be unique .
The things I like about this light include:
- good, but not great, brightness (of the three lights I tried, this one was easily the brightest. Even then, it had a hard time competing with several strings of LED lights that I had already installed on my roof outline. Next year, I would not install the LED light strings and only use this one)
- good control (moving light pattern, all combinations of RGB colors -- could be used year around when different colors might be more appropriate --- e.g. Red and blue for July 4th, green for summer, RGB for Christmas, etc.)
- well built with a long cord
- light pattern is broad ... when installed only 15' away from my house, it would easily fan-out to cover an area of about 50' wide and the entire height of a 3 story house.
- the light will retain its last setting when powered on/off/on ... good to put on a timer with all the rest of your lights. It also has a built in timer that will turn on again in 24 hrs and turn off after a programmable few hours (up to 8 hrs).
A few things I didn't like about this light:
- The remote control only works from about 10' away ... so don't expect to control this from inside our house.
- Beware that laser lights (even at this low power) travel a great distance. I had to very carefully of place it so not to blind drivers on near-by streets or shining in neighbor's windows. Eventually I was able to place the light so that some opaque object (an evergreen tree, or a solid object like a solid chair back) would prevent the lasers shining where they could cause a problem. Also, I have not decided whether I like shining this on my house where I might look out a window, or walk out my front door, and get a laser beam shot in my eye. While probably not powerful enough to cause damage, it is something to consider about where to shine it ... I will likely need to build a shield in front of the light so it won't hit my front-door or walkway ... or consider only shining away from my house on some trees or yard, but not hitting something else.
The other two lights I tried were:
a - Christmas Laser Lights Halloween Outdoor Projector Waterproof Star Red, Green and Blue Laser Lamp By Starry Laser Lights by Starry Laser Lights (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IDGK2UU)
b - Laser Christmas Lights, Landscape Projector Lights Outdoor Waterproof laser lights Laser Lamp for Outdoor Garden/Yard/Wall Family Gathering Party KTV Wedding Night Club Decoration (Red and Blue) by Starry Laser Lights (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JHX2S78)
Item 'a' was almost as bright as this light, and was solidly built. A reasonable alternative to this light.
Item 'b' displayed a light pattern that was static ... it did not move. This would work just fine when shining on something that moves -- branches or leaves.