|Print List Price:||$7.39|
Save $6.40 (87%)
Christmas Wishes Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Never miss a new release from Catherine Ryan Hyde
Follow Catherine Ryan Hyde for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Mitch doesn't seem to have any nice thoughts about his late wife. In fact, he thinks about her more like I would expect a man who had been dumped or abandoned would, rather than a man whose wife was killed on live TV.
2) Similarly, he doesn't seem to be concerned about the effect of his wife's death on his daughter. They hardly even mention her, and Angie isn't in any sort of grief counseling. In fact, he seems more concerned about the effect of the move than the fact that his daughter just lost her mother.
3) Mitch and Sophie moon over each other most of the book but never have a real conversation.
4) They kiss early on, but neither one ever thinks about it again. Surely they'd want to talk about it.
Things I liked:
1) The children are well-written.
2) The pageant/church storyline is good.
3) The descriptions are great, and Sophie and Mitch's attraction is believable.
All in all a good book, but could have used an editor.