Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 13, 2017
This is a classic. Come on, you know you know ALL of these songs. This is a Christmas must-have. The quality of the record is great and the sleeve it comes in is sturdy. A great family must-own.
on March 28, 2017
Awesome CD! We have lilstened to it a good 6 million times since we bought it a month ago. It is still holding out strong.
on April 28, 2017
Love this record and love sharing it with my family and making the memories while we listen to it. This is a family favorite for years to come!
on May 29, 2017
Love ❤️ it thank you
on December 24, 2015
The record skips constantly, regardless of what song or side! I bought it new and it doesn't have any obvious scratches on it, but the quality of the material does not seem good. I pre-ordered in October to ensure I would have it for Christmas. My son opened it today (Christmas Eve) and now it says I can no longer return the product. I'm bummed because I was excited for him to be able to play this during Christmas.
on December 26, 2014
I was so excited and couldn't wait to receive this album as soon as it was delivered we played it or tried to, the whole album skipped 😔 had to return. No chipmunk Christmas for me.
on August 17, 2017
Nice
on February 16, 2017
Chipmunks arwe loved by the entire family
on August 11, 2017
I have received two records now both damaged. I will be returning it yet again
Very poor quality. Skips, warped and both have had a chip on the edge
on December 23, 2016