- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0046A87D2
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #762,292 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Chrome Plated Brass Pipe Fitting, 90 Degree Reducing Elbow, 1" X 1/2" NPT Female
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two pipes
- Made from brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel
- Relative softness of metal enables tighter seals and greater ease in installation
- Manufactured to standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance
|Number of Items||1|
|Upper Temperature Rating||400 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Global Trade Identification Number||10671404057623|
|Inside Diameter||1 inches|
|Maximum Working Pressure||200 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Size||1" x 1/2"|
Specification for this product family
|Specification Met||ANSI B16.15, ASTM B584, ASTM B456 at Service Condition 2-Table 6|
|Brand Name||Merit Brass|
|Item Shape||90 Degree Elbow|
|Pressure Rating Class||125|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Merit Brass chrome-plated brass pipe fitting is a 90-degree reducing elbow with female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads, and is used to change the flow direction between two different sized pipes. Made of brass with a high gloss, chrome-plated finish, this fitting is easier to clean than regular brass and is more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. The elbow’s pressure ratings are 125 psi for steam, and 200 psi for water, oil, and gas (W.O.G.), and it meets standards ASTM B-584, ANSI B 1.20.1, and ANSI B 16.15 for quality assurance.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Merit Brass manufactures pipe nipples following ISO 9001 standards for quality assurance. Family-owned since 1937, the company is based in Cleveland, OH. Merit Brass distributes pipe fittings to the United States and Canada.
Size: 1" x 1/2" | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?