Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Earth Massage Showerhead Flow Rate: 2 GPM, Finish: Chrome
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

on February 8, 2012
This review is for the 2.0 gal chrome shower head. I didn't measure the flow but I have no reason to believe it is not very close to that because it puts out quite a bit less water than our 2.5 to 3.0 gal. head it replaced. It has a VERY smooth dial to go from streams from massage. The flow pattern is a little tighter than I expected, about 6 inch diameter at 2 ft. away, but I'll get used to it. We don't suffer from low water pressure so it stings a little if left on the full stream setting. I found that if I rotated a little toward the massage setting it softened up and felt very good. The massage setting is not going to be the resaon you would buy this, but it's not so bad to take away a star. One BIG plus that surprised me was how quiet this head is. Before, when my wife got up before me I would hear the shower start and roll over and bury my head in the pillow to escape the shrill sssshhhhh sound. This shower head is very quiet, and doesn't cause a lot of overspray so the entire shower is not drenched afterwards. I recommend this head based on overall performance vs price paid. Excellent value!
on February 7, 2013
I was a bit skeptical of this showerhead at first--my new apartment had a 1.5 gallon per min flow head by the same brand, and I had a couple weeks of VERY disappointing showers. I figured I'd try this one since it was less than $10, and what a difference that extra 1/2 gal per min makes! I am now fully satisfied with my shower experience.
on May 13, 2016
A STEAL for $10. I live in the country and had a well, pump etc. for many years until the County ran water lines past my house. I decided to go with the "city" water and have had no regrets. The day they hooked it up, the only issue was pressure in my shower was far less than my well pump was giving me. I bought and returned several $40 to $50 "low-pressure" shower heads from the local big-box home improvement centers. Finally, I went online and started searching for a solution. I purchased one of these direct. I think the company name was Niagara (???). I've used it for years with only needing to submerge it in CLR once or twice a year. I decided a few months ago just to see if I could start fresh and found that Amazon had them. One reviewer mentioned that the 2 GPM model rinsed much better. I had the 1.5 GPM model and took the reviewers advice and ordered the 2 GPM model. Perfect. If you are tired of looking for a low water pressure shower head and spending lots of money to find it, this is the solution to your problem!
on February 18, 2013
I bought this to replace an old cheap one that came with the apartment. I like that this shower has different settings, which my old one lacked. It's affordable, and I while I don't have to worry about saving money on water, I like to think I can help the planet in some way. I don't find the water pressure too low at all, while it is lower than my other shower head it is still enough to cover the whole body and wash the hair. Will be buying another to replace the shower head in my other bathroom.
on February 18, 2010
Installed yesterday. Our feeling is it is better than the old 2.5 GPM water head we had. I found I could actually lower the water temperature because the water pattern kept me warm at a lower temperature vs. the old head whose water pattern was either too big or too small. I had the feeling before I bought it that water pattern was going to be a key reason we loved it or hated it. Plus I leave more hot water for wife when she showers. The smooth changing of the pattern is welcomed here; our old head clicked into each position which was awful when you have soaped up slippery hands. You can change this head when your hands are all soaped up. Very pleased at purchase whose total cost including shipping was about $20.
on January 17, 2015
My parents had one of these installed in their guest bathroom. Given to them by the city of Goleta. It is marked as 1.5 GPM. Given my experience with that shower head, I thought the 2GPM version would work well.
I was disappointed.
This version had a pathetically weak massage, while the one my parents had was mediocre. It was so bad, I used a bucket and a stop watch to measure the flow: 2:0 GPM exactly as advertised. The next time I visited my parents, I measured their shower head: 3.0 GPM. The 1.5 GPM marking on the face was a lie.
on September 18, 2015
Such a small investment for a better shower! The pressure is nice, and the shower head was very easy to install. It will also be easy to remove and clean (we have very hard water, and the buildup is easily soaked off in a white vinegar bath).
on January 10, 2015
We really needed a good showerhead. This unit provided just that. The spray is perfect. It does give a nice back massage with the type of spray it has. The price was right as I could have spent 3 times what this cost. I was a taken aback by the way it was shipped. The showerhead was rolled up with bubble wrap and sent in a bubble padded envelope. No paperwork was included with the unit and there was a scuff on one side of the showerhead. Time will tell on how well this unit holds up.
on February 6, 2011
Very Good Showerhead. I have tried many shower heads due to the low water pressure in my apartment building, and this one was the only the worked pretty well, even in times when water flow was very low and bvad. I would recommend this Shower head to anyone with low water presuure problem, or if you are looking for a nice shower.
on March 14, 2014
A slight improvement over the same style from Niagara with 1.5 GPM rating. It does not create a strong enough water spray. This sprays in a circle, no spray from the center of this shower head. The screw-on connector is metal so it won't crack when hand tightened onto shower arm like plastic models tend to do. We have well water with 60 PSI max pressure. Still prefer my 2.5 GPM hand held from Alsons to rinse lather and shampoo.

See 1 answered question