Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 681 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 738 reviews
on January 6, 2014
I bought an HP Chromebook 14 at Walmart but was not too fond of any of the available colors so a case was essential not only to protect the laptop but to change the color. I ordered a black iPearl mCover from Amazon and as usual it arrived quickly and well packaged. Actually, it was delayed by a day but that was due to UPS and the weather. The cover snapped right on in seconds and fits the laptop like a glove. I am very pleased and highly recommend this case to others.
on March 2, 2016
The bottom doesn't stay on very well, and this case seems more for cosmetic purposes rather than protection. I decided to use the the top cover only and I think it looks really nice! I also think it will protect my laptop from scratches (noticed scratches early on prior to this purchase). My only reason for not giving this 5 stars is due to the appearance (not like advertised) and the bottom doesn't seem to stay on properly
review image
on May 28, 2016
I purchased a Chromebook to be my school workhorse, but immediately I recognized the dangers of scratches and whatnot without a protective cover. I also wanted to place a few decals on the lid and I didn't want them fading out. Lastly, I wanted to keep the sky blue bottom of my Chromebook in pristine condition.

I was glad to find these hard shell cases that come in different colors. Considering that I wanted my decals to be visible, I opted for the clear one. I was well aware of the other reviews saying that the bottom doesn't fit, but chromebook covers aren't mainstream (especially for the bigger HP ones). I also didn't want those silicon covers, so I almost had no other choice.

I was excited to find out that the shell for the lid fits perfectly. It was easy to snap on. It also doesn't add any extra bulk or weight, which is perfect. Though as expected, the shell for the bottom was hopeless. It simply would not snap in place, almost as if it was molded from a different one. I decided to just do without the bottom cover and forego the returns process. I was mainly concerned about protecting the top and that's what I got.

Still disappointing, however, that you only get to use half of the item while still paying the full price. That's why the rating is only at 3 (it's really 2.5 but had to round off). I can only rate the working half.
on May 17, 2016
There are clips designed to hold the laptop at an angle, and one of mine is missing. Also, there are 10 million models listed that the case does fit, and 10 million that it doesn't fit. I didn't see my model # on either, but I can assure you, it does not fit. Total waste of money.
review image review image
on June 22, 2015
The top cover fit, but the Bottom cover did not fit
review image
on September 12, 2014
The clear one does not show hand smear marks (like the dark one I returned) and is absolutely perfect; fits like a glove. I use it for my white colored HP Chromebook 14 since the rubberized coating on the outside top cover of my HP CHromebook 14 (first gen model bought Sept 2014) absorbs smear and stains and they DO NOT come off (referring to the HP Chromebook top coating on the outside of the display and not the iPearl cover). Thank you iPearl for a superior product that saves my Chromebook from stains.
on August 24, 2015
Ordered the iPearl mCover in Black to go with my White HP Chromebook 14, and it compliments it great! I'm in the midst of changing my Chromebook from white to mostly black, and this cover does an awesome job at it. It arrived earlier than expected, was well packaged, and in new condition as stated. This makes the second one that I have purchased, both are great, and compliment my laptop tremendously. This one seems to even fit better than the first, which was clear. Love it, well satisfied, and if your're in the need of a cover for your laptop please check out the iPearl mCover's first my friends!!....
on July 10, 2014
I purchased a white HP Chromebook about a month ago and quickly noticed how easily it could be scuffed. I take good care of my laptops and generally don't purchases shells for them. However, it became very evident this Chromebook was going to look terrible if I didn't purchase something to protect it. iPearl is the only company I found offering a customized shell for this model, and the price is inexpensive. When the clear shell case arrived, I wasn't especially impressed; however, it's a perfect fit for my Chromebook, and I have no problems with it slipping or coming off.

As others have mentioned, it isn't entirely clear. It has a frosted look to it, but it looks nice. It's done a very good job of protecting my machine from scratches and scuffs, so I am happy with the product and would consider purchasing one for another machine in the future.
on April 24, 2014
I love this case. It's durable, pretty, and the color is vibrant and clear. It snapped right onto my Chromebook with no fuss. It is clearly not meant to really *protect* your Chromebook - I don't think this case would help much if you dropped the Chromebook, for example, but it's a pretty cover that at least offers minimal protection and adds a splash of color.
on January 18, 2014
I bought a Chromebook and couldn't find a cover for it in any store cause it's still a fairly new model. Went to Best Buy and a couple of other reputable stores and none of them carried anything of the sort. I was surprised to find them on Amazon and for a mare 20 bucks. I bought a blue one but they are also available in a bunch of other colors. It is well made, takes only seconds to snap on and fits like a glove. I loved it so I don't have any cons to rant about...