Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 172 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on August 15, 2016
I bought this and used expedited shipping when the OEM power cord died unexpectedly on my Acer R13 2-in-1 Windows laptop. It's UL listed, which is critical for me. However, as another reviewer noted, the tip of the adapter doesn't stay in if you try to hold or move the laptop while it's charging. I've gotten around this by using the plastic-covered tie that came with this power cord and attaching the cord to the screen's pivort arm so the tip doesn' get jostled and fall out. Hopefully, the manufacturer will fix this problem.
on August 8, 2016
Works as advertised after the dog chewed on the original cable for my laptop. The light on the power supply is a little bright, but that is of little consequence. Power supply doesn't get as warm as others that I've had...which is a plus.
on December 24, 2014
I bought a used chromebook off of Craigslist and it needed a new charger so I turned to Amazon. Months later, I can say that this is a solid product that has lasted. It charges it quite fast and is solid and durable.

I just love the blue light also on the charger. It lets you know its plugged in properly. A lot of chargers lack that and it's a nice touch.

Id definitely recommend it over going through Google or one of those charger stores that will run you twice as much
on April 10, 2014
First of all - the service was great.
I received it sooner that expected. It was much appreciated as I was travelling.

Second - it is a good product.
Very Convenient. Works great.
Does not overheat as other chargers.
Definitely recommend...
on July 17, 2016
I bought this charger to replace the charger for my Acer Ascpire V13 (V3-331-P0QW and it is just what I needed! It is completely compatible and in a nice box just as the picture shows. The cord is extra long if your outlet is as horribly placed as mine is and it charges very efficiently. Will be considering PWR+ again for my electronics' needs.
on April 27, 2014
I have a C720 and the tip broken off the end of the cable (damaged from a drop).

This power supply works great and has a nice, long cable.

The only reason this isn't 5 stars is the an LED light on the brick is super-bright and makes this very difficult to use in a bedroom. (Some electrical tape can solve that problem, but it's much brighter than others.)
on December 2, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Pwr+ replacement adapter I purchased for my Acer C720 Chromebook. The adapter has a premium look and feel, which I was not expecting for the low price I paid. I've purchased many replacement AC adapters over the years, and typically you get what you pay for. With this replacement, I feel like a got a "deal". 14 feet is the overall length from AC plug to DC plug, placing the brick near the middle. The DC cord also includes a ferrite "bead" choke, which I haven't typically seen on power supplies in this price range. The choke will help limit RF noise that is often produced by modern computer cables. The blue indicator LED on the brick and velcro strap for securing the cord is a nice touch. I'm a happy customer, and would look for Pwr+ AC adapters if needed in the future.
on April 8, 2014
A purchased this so I can leave one in my case and have one at home. It works great, but is a little bigger than the one that came with my chrome book so this is the one I use instead of being my spare. I would definitely recommend it.
on May 4, 2017
I think this is actually nicer than the Acer factory original. The tiny plugin fits more snuggly into the laptop. Charges very quickly. Daily use for a while now, and zero complaints.
on May 16, 2017
I bought this for my Acer Aspire R13 notebook. I was encouraged by all the good reviews it got. It was packaged well and looked nice enough. However, the connector to the adapter was so loose that I had to tape it just to keep it in place. Even doing that and moving it around to get it to connect, it just wouldn't charge. I am returning it today.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse