We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instructional craft book for inspiring creativity
- Features inspiring project ideas and charming photographs
- Written to help you get started or to learn something new
- Contains ready to use patterns
- Comes with easy to follow instructions
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sublime Stitching by embroidery pioneer Jenny Hart offers all the instructions, tips, and hip patterns needed to create hundreds of stylish projects. Perfect for stitchers of all experience levels, this charmingly photographed book includes simple directions and inspiring project ideas for stitching up jeans, handbags, neckties, baby bibs, and more. Jenny has included all sorts of delightful designs-from cheeky margaritas and maracas to classic teapots and cupcakes. Best of all are the original, ready-to-use patterns bound in the back...88 iron on transfer pages, 35 stitch diagrams, 13 color project photographs, and flap folders. Each pattern can be used up to nine times. Softcover: 224 pages. Size: 8.75x8". Semi-concealed Wire-O binding. ISBN 0811850110
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|