- File Size: 1961 KB
- Print Length: 205 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Karen McCool; 1 edition (August 23, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 23, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01KYHXB6I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#800,320 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #91 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > Breast Cancer
- #519 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > Breast Cancer
- #753 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Oncology
|Print List Price:||$12.49|
Save $5.50 (44%)
Chronicles of a Boob, Vol. 1: Humorous tales of breast cancer, anxiety & gross exaggeration. Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 205 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Chronicles of a Boob, Vol. 1: Humorous tales of breast cancer, anxiety & gross exaggeration.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I was provided with an advanced reader copy of this book
2) I follow the author on all forms of social media even ones that haven’t been invented yet
3) this book is not porn
any way you go about it all of those things are important (especially if you were looking for porn). Karen does curse a lot which is like porn so if that’s what you want you won’t be completely disappointed.
It’s important to know the following about me when considering this review helpful or not:
a) I like to be honest
b) I like to be helpful
c) I like to read a lot
d) I like to laugh even more
Any good memoir will make you wish you were friends with the author. Chronicles goes a step above and makes you want to be drinking buddies with the author. Karen has a way of taking very serious issues/health concerns/phobias/mania and making you laugh until you feel guilty about laughing. Her inappropriate reactions and vivid imagination make you feel like you’re a part of her story. The icing on the cake for me was her illustrations (yes, a book with pictures… for people who don’t like words). The thing that shines through her storytelling and makes you envious that you’re not related/married to this woman is her relationships, both real and fictional. I couldn’t quit laughing You won’t be able to either. So grab a beer and a blanket your "book" and get ready to giggle.
Such a terrible subject to have to write about, incredible how the author got through it!
Hoping for another book from this author!