Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 29, 2012
I don't think anybody bothered to proof read this book. Spelling errors, missing words...it seems like it was written by a sex obsessed kid. Don't waste your time.
on July 16, 2010
I seriously wonder if the people who published this book took the time to actually read it first. The pages are littered with grammatical errors, typos and bad punctuation. This may not bother some people, but it really ruins any fluidity that the book might contain. Which I might add, is very little. I got the impression that a fourteen-year-old, pimple-faced, sexually-obsessed teenage boy wrote this book. The dialogue is bland and unimaginative, and the book is not enthralling at all, unless you're... Well... A fourteen-year-old, pimple-faced, sexually-obsessed teenage boy. And probably not even then. I don't recommend this book for anyone. And shame on the publishers that allowed it into existence.
5 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2011
This was haunting and myserious. Once you start reading a page you feel the need to keep going. Before I knew it I was done. Great story fantastic ending.
2 people found this helpful