Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Customer Discussions > Chrono Trigger forum

Chrono Trigger Vs. Final Fantasy III

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 6, 2010, 12:35:46 PM PDT
I'm debating which one to get first so all comments, reviews, complaints are appreciated.

Posted on Oct 14, 2010, 1:25:13 AM PDT
If you havent already gotten these games, (judging the time frame here imma say you have) they are both superb and in my opinion the 2 best RPGs ever made!

Posted on Oct 8, 2011, 1:47:29 AM PDT
M. Hanlin says:
They both are great but final fantasy takes the top one of the best ever made

Posted on Oct 13, 2011, 7:34:04 AM PDT
spiralings says:
That's a tough one...I probably lean ever so slightly towards FF3(6), but Chrono is one of the best games I have ever played also. You can get FF3 for game boy advance and they fixed some of the glitches from the SNES version, and the DS version of chrono is very good also.

Posted on Oct 22, 2011, 7:12:37 PM PDT
cooper says:
Lol..you are just asking to start a flame war with that kind of question :-) They are both great. My personal gut is Chrono Trigger...but that has personal family stuff tied to it...so i might be biased. FF 3 (or 6 depending on how you look at it) is top notch also...your really talking 1a and 1b here.

My suggestion - Get Chrono Trigger for the DS (includes a better script + some extra dungeons. The SNES version was ported to the Playstation and is now available as a PS1 classic but suffers from load screens where as the DS version is as crisp as the orginal.

Get Final Fantasy VI (which is the FF3 your talking about) on the Playstation in Final Fantasy Anthologies, it comes with FF5, which is a great game as well (not on CT or FF3/6 level). It too is supposedly coming to the Playstation Network soon as well...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Chrono Trigger forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 6, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 22, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Trigger by Square Enix (Nintendo Super NES)
4.4 out of 5 stars (172)