Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 5, 2015
I like the look of the watch and the band is very comfortable, but it is almost impossible to see at night or in low light. It is similar to suunto watches in setup (slightly complicated) but that's to be expected from a weather watch.
on June 15, 2015
I LOVE this watch. At first I thought it might be a little big for my petite wrist (I'm a slender woman) but it has grown on me and now I feel it is fine. Love all the features. I frequent the gym and love the "second hand" which is really just light up blocks that go around the watch which you can see in the picture - I use this to do wall sits and time out exercises...this makes it much more fun and very easy to watch the time go by. I would purchase again and have had zero issues with the watch. Have had this baby for more than 6 months and absolutely adore it.
on December 30, 2013
So far so good though I've only had this watch for about a month. I was looking for a watch at a reasonable price that has a compass. The build quality seems pretty good. One added bonus for me is that the watch has a power-saving mode which will turn off the display.
on October 6, 2017
Terrible watch do not buy the sensors stop working and this watch only lasted me a year
on February 2, 2016
me encanta.
on August 2, 2016
My son loves his watch, the only thing is that the screen needs to be just a little bit brighter, besides that, the watch is Great. Thank you very much.

Respectfully

Denis
on March 24, 2015
Like the watch but the display I pretty dim. But I have gotten used to it.
on August 4, 2016
Excellent feature set for the price. Many more functions than expected. Build quality is okay for this price range. I would not wear it when diving. Overall a great value!
on January 21, 2015
Very hard to read in daylight,and very hard to program. Not satisfied at all with this product !!! Monroe
on September 6, 2014
Good for the price. *****
Altitude sensor was always about 80 feet off when calibrated properly.
compass never calibrated, followed directions in manual.
screen brightness was never an issue, which a lot of people seem to claim. just turn up the contrast/brightness.

i loved the band and clasp. thermometer is very accurate. will be off by about 2 degrees for ambient temperature due to being against your skin. submersion was never an issue, even when pushing the buttons while submerged.
accurate temperature readings underwater.

i took it paintballing in 90-93 degree weather wearing a black long sleeve, which covered it. about 5 hours in, the screen burnt out i guess. still beeped when i pressed the button. doing a battery reset didnt fix the issue.
i would buy another, and still have money left over rather than buying a more expensive ABC watch.