- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 3
- Lexile Measure: 460L (What's this?)
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Mulberry Books; unknown edition (December 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0688147321
- ISBN-13: 978-0688147327
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 375 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Bullies
- #7 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Social Skills
- #7 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > First Day of School
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.97 shipping
Chrysanthemum Paperback – December 30, 2008
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Henkes's language and humor are impeccably fresh, his cozy illustrations sensitive and funny, his little asides to adults an unobtrusive delight." -- Kirkus Reviews (pointered review)"Chrysanthemum exemplifies Henkes's talent for creating true picture stories for young audiences.""-- The Horn Book "(starred review)
From the Back Cover
She was a perfect baby, and she had a perfect name. Chrysanthemum. When she was old enough to appreciate it, Chrysanthemum loved her name. And then she started school. "I'm named after my grandmother," said Victoria. "You're named after a flower." Chrysanthemum wilted. Life at school didn't improve. In fact, it got worse. Then the students were introduced to their music teacher, Mrs. Twinkle. Mrs. Delphinium Twinkle. And suddenly, Chrysanthemum blossomed....
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Your child will be exposed to bullies, as that is a reality of life. This is just one book in your home library to have to discuss bullies.