- Series: Hesperia Supplement (Book 36)
- Paperback: 484 pages
- Publisher: American School of Classical Studies at Athens (September 12, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0876615361
- ISBN-13: 978-0876615362
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,019,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Chrysokamino Metallurgy Workshop and Its Territory (Hesperia Supplement)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
...is a good model for all those whose excavations and surveys remain long unpublished...' (Jan Bouzek, Charles University, Prague Ancient West & East, Volume 10, 2002)
About the Author
PhD; Laura H. Carnell Professor of Prehistoric Aegean Art and Archaeology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA; retired Adjunct Professor of Art History, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA; 2003 Gold Medal for Distinguished Archaeological Achievement, Archaeological Institute of America; author and editor of numerous articles and books in Aegean Bronze Age Art and Archaeology.
Browse award-winning titles. See more