Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 19, 2016
My 3 year old son really enjoys this game. It's easy enough for him to understand but engaging enough to keep him playing.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 3, 2011
This was one of the things on my youngest sons Christmas wish list. I try not to buy new games because they cost so much more and aren't usually any better than used ones so when I came across this buy I was excited. My son was so surprised on Christmas morning because we hadn't seen this game anywhere else. He and I have spent lots of time playing games, winning tokens, and picking prizes. It's great!
on March 1, 2013
My girls just loved playing this game. They played it for a month straight. It is a fun game and shipped fast!
on June 8, 2017
ok
on May 20, 2016
fun game
on March 11, 2016
Daughter loved this
on April 26, 2014
This product was great and it was on time It was exactly what I expected for the price given period.
on December 29, 2014
Son loves it!
on April 26, 2012
My five year old loves Chuck E. Cheese, and she now loves the Chuck E. Cheese video games. She's not big into video games, but she able to figure it out.
on January 25, 2015
Good game!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question