Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on December 1, 2012
This set is great as an add-on for an existing set. Our 3 yrs old twins love it. The plastic is durable and the connections hold nicely even when the tracks are being moved around. The risers are separate from the base so you can stack one top of another to create a double (or even triple) height bridge. We got two sets of this add-on. Some of the sets have blue risers and base and others have yellow risers and base.

Pro's
-----
- Price
- Durable
- Easy to assemble - kids manage connect tracks to each other (probably since they were 2.5)

Con's
-----
- The non-track items (signal, light, gate) don't connect firmly to the tracks and tend to be tossed around the room, maybe in a few years
- Only 4 bases for 8 risers
- Different colors for risers and base (blue/yellow) - no control on which you get
on November 9, 2013
For those that may not know (Like me),

This is the Interactive track and it does NOT connect to the sets labeled "Die Cast". The "Interactive track has half moon connections on each end while the "Die Cast" sets have one and two tabs that fit in slots.

I would also imagine that this Interactive connections would work out better than the Die Cast sets because at times, with the Die Cast tracks, you may end up with matching ends that wont connect (One tab to one tab where it should be one tab to to slots to connect)

But I cannot knock the product for my own lack of knowledge with the different types of sets. This just means I will now have to buy my nephew some more Interactive play sets and trains..... which he will love to have!
on February 4, 2016
Bought it to work with the StrackTrack system my son already has. This product appeared with I did a Search for StrackTrack. When it arrived the connections did not work. I was able to return with no issues.
on March 27, 2015
This is just okay. There are very few track parts and the supports fall over quite easily. I would not buy again or recommend.
on March 4, 2013
my son loves chuggington, the tracks are great and work well and for the most part are easy to put together, but it did not come with enough riser supports..you can only have the track rise up and immediately descend.
on June 10, 2014
These are just ok....I dunno maybe its the way they attach to one another, seems like they could have done a better job
on March 18, 2013
This set really adds to my 2.5 year old son's Chuggington interactive set. He loves sending his trains downhill and laughs again and again and then repeats. Would recommend.
on January 8, 2013
These are nice but would like to see some additional track layout ideas or options. Maybe by the time my 3 year old turns 5 he will have more fun with these as his imagination grows.
on September 8, 2014
My grandson is crazy about trains!! A must have at my house!!
on August 21, 2013
This was great. My grandson really enjoyed this. I would order from this again. It was very entertaining for my grandson.