Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

89%
11%

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on March 1, 2017
My son loves the Chuggington show and his grandparents have been buying him the little trains to use with his trains set. The easily fit on a standard train set track. My son plays with these literally every day and they hold up pretty well. I've noticed a small chip on one but nothing to bad.
on April 3, 2016
My two year old received this for his birthday. He has been watching Chuggington on Netflix over and over he loves it so much. He instantly recognized the Chuggington characters and has been playing with them non-stop. He has his favorites but still plays with them all. It is fun to watch him flip the trains to get the magnets to attach as you can she he's really thinking about things. I also like to watch how he plays and imagines different things.

Action Chugger is his favorite. He flies him around with the little wing doors open. One door is hard to open for me, but he can do it fine.
on April 19, 2017
My boys LOVE chuggington! one of thier favorite cars especially with the extra moving parts!!
on June 28, 2017
Good Value, chuggington trains can be hard to find. I was glad to find some here.
on April 3, 2016
I bought this for my 2 year old who LOVES the Chuggington tv shows. These trains are very well made and have a ton of detail. My son loves them!! I am amazed how durable these toys are. My son is not easy with them and has dropped, thrown, and flat out played with these on a daily basis and yet not a scratch or chip!! Another plus to these toys is they also work on the Thomas tracks, making theses a perfect addition to your train collection. I will definitely will buy more.
on July 19, 2016
Action Chugger was purchased as a Christmas gift for my son to combine his love of train tracks and Chuggington. Action Chugger is one of his favorites, so he was instantly in love. My only complaint is that his "wings" don't stay up very well. With that said, he has withheld many hours of play, has a very strong magnet to attach to other trains and fits on his wooden tracks perfectly.
on December 30, 2015
Great addition to my daughter's train set. Action Chugger is definitely our favorite character from any of the different train series! The moving wings are a nice touch.
on July 7, 2017
Great product at a great price
on March 31, 2017
Grandson loved it!
on February 14, 2016
Great quality

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.