Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.55 shipping
Chums 5mm Universal Fit Rope Eyewear Retainer
|Price:||$7.31 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented molded tips fit a wide range of frames
- Perlon Nylon rope construction gives unique strength, durability and style
- Adjustable sliding bead
- Length: 12.5", 5mm thick rope
- Made in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.06 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Top Customer Reviews
These eyewear ropes have a bead that allows you to tighten the rope so it holds the glasses firmly to your head, leaving a looping tail behind it. A nice benefit for my sunglasses is that I can loosen that bead and allow the rope to become a means to carry my sunglasses around my neck to keep them from being misplaced. This is a really handy feature!
I did not go in a high wind or play heavy sports with these ropes, but they kept my sunglasses in place even with a lot of water splashing hard in my face while on a water slide, or being dunked into water at the foot of a water slide at the water park.
By the way, I have delicate-framed glasses with thin earpieces. I also purchased the Chums 3mm Universal Fit Rope Eyewear Retainer to use for them. I am happy to report that the 3mm rope works very well for them. I bought this 3mm rope in navy. As advertised, it is a blue so dark, it is almost black.
2. Flexible apertures can accommodate many styles of earpiece terminals.
3. Straight path along the "rope" reduces snag opportunities.
4. Rubberized apertures at earpiece may catch hairs, but will not pull unpleasantly.
5. Rope cord is strong.
6. Superior to loop-style retainers when any physical activity is to be attempted by the wearer. In my limited experience, those styles get hung up on everything...
Hope this is helpful.
I gave it to someone else who has thinner wire framed glasses and it fit those nicely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They work great. Never have come off, and I like the ability to tighten them when biking etc.Published 7 days ago by Kevin Stokes
Having the connection on the back of the arm ends looks good but, means that when i pull the glasses off the cord goes behind my ears and i have to unhook them .. don't use itPublished 10 days ago by Kaori Bird
I am the type of person that can tend to lean towards fashion over function. With that said, function overpowered fashion this time and I purchased Chum's "eyewear... Read morePublished 14 days ago by lschirer
Good sunglass straps, holds my sunglasses in very well. Still kicking and no wear causing it to not stay on.Published 17 days ago by Chris