BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2016
I use this with borax to make my own laundry soap.
Ingredients:
16-18 cups hot water (I use my electric kettle and use a huge pickling jar)
1 cup borax
1 cup super washing soda
*Dissolve borax and washing soda in hot water*
Add 1 cup Dr. Bronner liquid soap (I use lavender).

So cheap and gets my clothes as clean as the store brand.
33 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2016
It's like magic, I soak pots and pans in it, use it to boost laundry, it cleans my range top grates and spill protectors well too (soaked overnight in a large baking dish). I bet it will clean the oven well too. It does leave a tad of a residue if you use it on a floor or counter, so I would only recommend that if you need to deep clean and plan to go back over it with perhaps a vinegar and water solution or something.
on September 17, 2016
Great additive for washday! I mix it with borax and my detergent to stretch and boost my $ and my washer.
on November 12, 2015
This A&H washing soda is working wonderfully in my homemade laundry detergent. I had hoped that the box might have been packaged in some kind of plastic covering but thankfully nothing spilled out!
review image
on July 31, 2015
I love adding the washing soda to my laundry. I had several articles of clothing that had a strong odor from when I went fishing. The washing soda was the only thing that would get the smell out.
on September 4, 2016
I had a hard time finding this in the store. I needed it for cleaning tarnish off old coins with a silver plate. I am looking forward to learning other uses for this as well. It is inexpensive and natural.
on September 3, 2014
Makes a great ingredient for homemade clothes detergent. Even manages to get the yellow medicine stains from around my necklines. My son is a welder and comes in covered in greases. While nothing will take that grease out completely, this does a great job of getting the stink out.
on April 29, 2013
Church & Dwight Co 03020 Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
I know that I could have simply baked some Baking Soda to get Washing Soda.
It didn't seem worth the trouble and a substantial amount of material is lost by doing that.
I suppose the manufacturer can say that this is SUPER washing soda if they like.
Actually, it's plain old sodium carbonate just as it always has been.
It's pretty good stuff.
on February 8, 2015
This stuff is awesome. In a day and age of all kinds of new technology, including clothes washing technology, this old style stuff gets clothes really, really clean. Just ordered by second box...
on September 30, 2015
Great for removing stains.....even got old dried caulk off clothing!