- Age Range: 6 - 9 years
- Grade Level: 1 - 4
- Series: Tales from the Back Pew
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Zonderkidz (August 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310715954
- ISBN-13: 978-0310715955
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #790,142 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Church Harvest Mess-tival (Tales from the Back Pew) Paperback – August 1, 2010
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Who wants to go to church on Halloween? And my costume has to be a Bible character?! With no ghosts, goblins, or gore, it's bound to be boring...right?
About the Author
Known as America’s Riddle King, Mike Thaler is the author of the popular Black Lagoon books and the Heaven and Mirth series. He lives in Portland, Oregon, and travels nationally, speaking in schools, libraries, and churches.