- ✈️ AIRPLANE FRIENDLY MULTI-PURPOSE DESIGN: The perfect carry-on bag for airline travel and small enough to be your underseat personal item on major airlines; The lightweight construction of this rolling bag makes airport travel a breeze. Your ideal overnight weekend boarding bag for business or personal travel. NOTE: BAG WEIGHT = 4 lbs, CASE SIZE = 15 X 9 X 14 inch
- ✈️ CIAO UNDERSEAT CARRY-ON is constructed of a fashionable and durable nylon material that will withstand the rigors of travel. Fully lined interior and multiple interior and exterior packing compartments make this an ideal bag for a variety of your travel needs. Whether a quick getaway or an extended trip, the underseat carry-on fits your needs
- ✈️ BUILT FOR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE; You can easily drag this 2-wheeled backpack along the airport with its ergonomic handle providing easy maneuverability and relieve any pressure from your arms while on the move; TELESCOPIC Push Button handle system that makes for a comfortable grip that won't hurt your hand
- ✈️ MULTIPURPOSE: Your good companion for traveling, could be served as a gym/ sports/ overnight/ weekend/ backpack/airplane carry on/ luggage. It also can be used hospital bags for labor and delivery; PERFECT GIFTS; Beloved, friends, parents, daughter, girlfriend, Christmas, saint valentine, birthday, anniversary, mother's day, new year, Thanksgiving etc
- ✈️ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED; Limited 2 year manufacturer warranty plus trusted companion promise, which covers the cost of repair for damage for any manufacturer defect or replace the defective bag
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Make the most out of your next trip with our top-rated suitcases
CIAO 15 inch Underseat Bag is constructed of a durable 100% real ballistic nylon, a much higher grade material than the polyester fabric that is used in most other bags.
The interior uses a compartmental design to help you separate belongs such as liquids for quicker access while maximizing storage space. Accessory Pockets and Padded Tablet Compartment.
It is the ideal size and dimensions to fit under the seat and/or in the overhead compartment of most airlines.
The push button, locking, retractable pull handle and recessed in-line skate wheels allow you to maneuver over a variety of surfaces and through crowded spaces like airports, train stations, and hotel lobbies.
Self-repairing nylon zippers and a fully lined interior with zippered accessory pockets provide you with packing organization as well as peace of mind
The suitcase has been extensively tested to fit the overhead cabin requirements for most airlines
🌟 Case dimensions: 15 x 9 x 14inch
🌟 Carry on weight: 4 lbs
🌟 This luggage is covered by a limited 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.🌟
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Unisex-adult (luggage only)
- Date First Available : September 8, 2016
- ASIN : B01LTAP5ZE
- Customer Reviews:
Signature confirmation may be required for purchases.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For one thing, it looks just like the ones the flight attendants use for themselves. They must know something. Secondly, it had the features I wanted: lots of outside zippered compartments, zippered compartments on the inside, a sturdy double telescoping handle (the one thing everyone seemed to complain about with the "pretty" ones is that there is a single telescoping handle that wobbled after it was raised.) and a durable fabrication on the outside. This Ciao meets all those requirements.
It actually has more compartments on the outside than I could see before I ordered it. There is one in the front for tickets, documents, etc. Then there is one right under it that perfectly fits an iPad or other tablet. There is a outside compartment on each side that will either fit a water bottle, pair of shoes, or whatever. It is deep enough to hold those things, unlike some complaints I read about other bags. What I really appreciate is the very sturdy double handle at the top that uses Velcro to keep it together. This configuration allows me to attach it to my other suitcase so that it can piggy-back on it. That REALLY makes me happy. It is so secure that I do not worry about it falling off and eliminates the need for a luggage bungee cord because I actually put the double handle over the double telescoping handle of my larger bag. Perfection!
The inside compartment snaps securely shut so that after you have packed a myriad of wardrobe necessities, they will stay snugly in place. (It does open up so that you can see the entire inside of the bag. The pictures do not really make that clear.) Smart packing and not leaving air spaces all over will allow this to hold, oh so much. YouTube has some videos on how others do this. Fascinating to watch all this stuff come out of such a small space.
I have not found anything about this bag I do not really like. So glad I opted for practical over pretty. I did read a complaint about the zipper pulls. What's not to like? I can see them practically in the dark, they are so big. Nope. Love it.
The handle is not height adjustable--it is either down or all the way up. If you are under 5'5" this is a problem if you want to balance your laptop bag or large purse on the handle while strolling. Plus, the wheels are too small. Nasty having my bag sit in the watery public toilet stall 'water' -- yuck. Having very small wheels also means the bag scrapes and bumps the surface while being rolled sending it twisting out of your hand if the sidewalk is a bit uneven or has cobblestones. The outside pockets hold nada. Maybe a map, but who uses maps anymore?
It is more of a weekend, traveling in your car, easy to carry bag because it is very light.
After exhaustively searching for bags that would meet Spirit Airlines' strict baggage guidelines (for bringing on a carry on that won't cost you any baggage fees) because I was flying to Houston to visit family for a weekend. I finally happened upon this bag. I was looking at the American Tourister (from WalM**t, sorry Amazon), but as it turned out shipping was going to take too long from WalM**t. So then I searched again and this came up on Co*tco's site. Of course, I then searched Amazon because, as a Prime member, I knew I could get it fast.
Anyway, this bag is more than satisfactory, it's outstanding! It feels like it's very well-made and durable. You won't be worrying that you bought a piece of junk just to use on Spirit. Instead, you'll feel like you've gained a great little piece of luggage that you'll be happy to use anytime!
What I love about it:
1. The handle! I'm 6-foot tall and the hand had plenty of extension. It even could have extended one more time, but I didn't even need it. And the handle extends and retracts smoothly. Again, this is no piece of junk!
2. All the exterior pockets. Wow! PLENTY of spots to jam boarding passes, gum, etc. Plus two side pockets for other stuff (like dirty underwear, ew!).
3. The interior compartment. It has a nice dividing flap that has a zippered compartment. I chose to stow my toiletries here.
4. The space. Being slightly rectangle and side-loading (instead of from the top, like the more expensive Victorinox option in this size) I was able to easily pack everything I needed. Here's what I packed (to the best of my memory): 2 pairs of shoes (including one pair of clunky dress shoes), one pair of jeans, 2 dress shirts, 2 polo shirts, 2 t-shirts, one pair of gym shorts, one flat iron, one brush, various toiletries. Granted I know how to fold my clothes like a big boy, but you shouldn't have any problems either! There was PLENTY of room to pack for a long weekend.
What I didn't like about it:
1. NOTHING! :) :)
Anyway, long story short, if you're looking for a small bag to use on Spirit, or just in general, don't hesitate to buy this little gem. You won't be disappointed!