- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: Basic Books; 1 edition (March 12, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0465070477
- ISBN-13: 978-0465070473
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.4 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (48 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #628,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Cigarette Century: The Rise, Fall, and Deadly Persistence of the Product That Defined America Hardcover – March 12, 2007
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now