1 used & new from $10.99

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Cilio Nutmeg Grinder, Acrylic/Chrome

2.3 out of 5 stars 3 customer reviews

Available from these sellers.
Acrylic/Chrome
    This fits your .
  • Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
  • Acrylic and chrome body.
  • Stainless steel blades
  • Staggered prongs hold nutmeg in place

Find Products for your Kitchen
Selection for all your Kitchen needs; from pendant lights to appliances, cookware and more. Shop Now

Product Description

Color: Acrylic/Chrome

Cilio is a fine German brand headquartered in the famous steel town of Solingen and is well know for its high quality products. Cilio's motto is "lifestyle at home". There is nothing like the fantastic scent and flavor of freshly ground nutmeg. The Cilio Acrylic Nutmeg Grinder has staggered prongs to hold the nut firmly in place. As you turn the handle the nut glides over specially designed blades, shaving off perfect, finely textured nutmeg. Acrylic and chrome body.

Product Information

Color:Acrylic/Chrome
Product Dimensions 3 x 3 x 3.5 inches
Item Weight 7.2 ounces
Shipping Weight 7.2 ounces
Manufacturer Frieling
ASIN B001J0FY38
Domestic Shipping This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
International Shipping This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Item model number C609714
Customer Reviews
2.3 out of 5 stars 3 customer reviews

2.3 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank #1,255,275 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#4,634 in Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets > Seasoning & Spice Tools > Herb & Spice Mills
Date first available at Amazon.com July 29, 2009

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like to give feedback on images?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

5 star
0%
4 star
0%
3 star
33%
2 star
67%
1 star
0%
See all 3 customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Top Customer Reviews

By Frank Chambers on June 29, 2011
Color: Acrylic Verified Purchase
This is, most of the time, an excellent nutmeg grinder. It is like the little girl with the curl. "When she was nice, she was very very nice. But when she was bad she was horrid." The grinder works very well, except, when it doesn't. It has a propensity to jam. Turn the crank and deepen the groove in the top of the nutmeg but get nothing ground. You can the reopen it flip the nutmeg and sometimes it will work well again, other times it takes repeated attempts. About 80% of the time it is great, the other 20% frustrating.

It appears to be no worse than a number of others and significantly better than most. I have tried several. This appears to be the least obnoxious and so I continue to use it.
Comment 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Color: Acrylic
This is a poorly built grinder, for while the metal parts are solid, the plastic top portion is not strong enough to withstand the pressure of having to hold the nutmeg in place - so the plastic grips that hold the top and bottom together break. It is then useless.
Comment One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Color: Acrylic Verified Purchase
Works nicely. Good quality and looks great on the shelf in the kitchen.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse