|Price:||$387.45 - $945.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The nick is a premier horn back caiman tail boot with the champion square toe and features the traditional leather sole with a rubber capped heel. it is rich in color with a contrasting stitch pattern on the shaft that is conservative and perfect for your favorite dress boot. these boots are handmade using ¾ welt and brass nail construction paired with our horseman walking/roping heel. since 1996 cinch has created innovative western shirts, jeans, outerwear and accessories. now the trusted company has created a line of standout, top quality boots. cinch classic boots are built with the high quality standards and style admired and expected from dedicated horsemen. the superior fit of cinch boots may feel snug through the throat while inserting your foot to wear but will be the best all day support and feel you have ever experienced once your foot drops down into the boot.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0117TY58K
- Item model number: Nick
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: