Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 11, 2014
I don't think that Cinderella was one of Disney's best, but I still liked the original. I'm into collections, however, so I bought this to complete my Cinderella collection which includes both animated and non-animated stories. Anyway, these two are imaginative and kind of carry on the original Disney story, but seem a bit contrived. It's almost like someone at Disney had nothing better to do so just decided to come up with new takes on the original, never a very good decision in my opinion.
on December 25, 2017
The smile on my grandkids face is more than enough for me. Beautiful DVD. Excellent movie as well as colors. I will definitely will rate this a perfect 10
on February 9, 2015
Fun even for adults who liked Disney films as children. Nice to see sequels with stories which stand alone although I do wish that Disney would start adding to its creative departments folks who actually take the time to draw elaborate, beautiful layouts and stronger script writers.

Great ideas- Disney would fare much better to build a whole lot more from them. Time for a lot stronger, elegantly designed, tougher, deeper characters.
on July 12, 2017
good movie
on January 8, 2018
Daughter loves the movie.
on February 6, 2013
I ordered this for my daughter and we put in the Cinderella III DVD. From the beginning, it was a little glitchy, but it would still continue playing. But half-way through, it just got stuck. I would even try skipping over it, but everything after that was not going to play. There were no scratches or fingerprints on it because it was new. It had something to do with the recording, because we sent the first one back and got a replacement one, and the second one did the exact same thing....it got stuck in that same scene the first one did. I never tested out the other discs, they could work just fine, but I never found out. Amazon was great to give me a refund, I'm grateful for that.
on December 9, 2016
Played awesome
VINE VOICEon November 26, 2012
When we realized there were two other movies, sequels to a favorite of the family Cinderella, we decided to acquire this set, including Cinderella II and III.

We have watched II so far, and the movie moves beyond the ending, exposing us to what the life of a princess is after we are told they "lived happily ever-after."

While predictable, the movie is adorable and we see our favorite characters come back to life through the mice, birds and Town's people.

Highly recommend this movie, especially now that the Christmas season is here. Makes a great children's present!
on July 11, 2015
What a fun dvd. 2 movies for less than the price of 1! Our 3 daughters loved both of these movies! Even mom and dad enjoyed them both.
on June 22, 2013
Fun to see my young granddaughter now enjoy Cinderella's further adventures. However, I may have created a little monster, after learning that she now asks her mother, "Stepmother, would you like some coffee?"