Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2017
This was the first movie I ever saw in theaters. I was in kindergarten, and we went to see it on a class field trip in 1987, the last time it was reissued in theaters. Prior to buying this Diamond Edition, I had only seen the movie in its entirety one other time since then. Sweet memories!
on April 20, 2017
We received the Blu-Ray intended originally for Italy (I'm assuming, since the language options were English or Italian) but it plays perfectly on our Blu-Ray. Psyched to have finally found this at a reasonable price!
on November 16, 2015
I bought this to add to our growing Disney collection. The disc arrived with no scratches & was exactly what we were expecting. The price was a bargain compared to the prices I had found in stores & on Disney's website. The movie itself is still a classic & my kids enjoyed the short from Tangled.
on October 24, 2016
I remember this classic from my own childhood.I purchased it for my daughter but Was very surprised that even my son will watch it all the way through as he loves the music and talking mice.
VINE VOICEon November 2, 2016
Love it! Streams smoothly and I love being able to take my Disney Movies Anywhere (I also own the discs).

Deducting one star because I wish this included bonus features. The movie itself is 5 star.
on November 12, 2017
This is a pirated copy of the Walt Disney movie. It does not work on US formatted DVD players. In the process of returning this fake movie/DVD.
on March 8, 2014
One of the classics for a reason. I love the extra features. My favorite is the feature that lets you watch the 4:3 movie with unobtrusive but stylized borders to fill the widescreen ratio. Quite lovely. My daughter goes back to this time and time again. Just like I did!
on April 26, 2014
If you are someone who loves classic Disney films, this one is a MUST OWN for your collection!

This Diamond Edition of "Cinderella" presents the film in a beautiful state of the art High Definition upgrade and features some wonderful bonus features that children and parents alike can enjoy together! The combo pack even includes a DVD version of the movie that can be taken along while on the go!! I can honestly say i got what I wanted from this DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack!

So if you are looking for a movie for family, the "Cinderella" Diamond Edition DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack is a must-have for you!
on December 18, 2015
Great story and you can watch it over and over. It is really no so much about her getting the Prince, but it is more about overcoming child abuse of the worst kind, slavery. Few thought that, but my granddaughter, just 4 did. I don't know why people think it is about glass slippers and women depending on men. Not at all. It is about keeping a positive outlook and believing in yourself while overcoming adversity. The songs are so beautiful, and hand animation is still so much finer and smoother than today's 3d. I love it myself.
on July 31, 2016
This is a timeless classic that my 2 year old daughter has suddenly become obsessed with!!!
The perfect little princess story.
I purchased this movie with my no rush shipping Amazon digital credits. I am addicted to my new Firestick. No more fighting with DVD cases!