Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2017
Loved the format - gave complete menus which makes it easy to put a dinner party together. Also, chose from a wide variety of cuisines. Some I have never eaten, but am anxious to tr!
on February 6, 2017
Tried her restaurant in Napa Valley, was more impressed with the restaurant than her book.
on June 26, 2016
Great book. Thoughtful recipes.
on December 10, 2016
Great item and fast shipping
on January 3, 2013
I was looking forward to this release because I have enjoyed her other cookbooks as well as trips to her restaurants. I find this collection of recipes disappointing, though. Beyond that, I really hate the design choices that were made in the production of the book. I find the recipes not easy to read because of the font and color choices--there are very few white pages in the entire book. Just strangely unappealing.
on September 3, 2012
the book arrived on time in the condition promised. it is a gift and i am delighted to pass it on thank you
on December 5, 2012
I've cooked loads of recipes from this cookbook and they've all turned out amazingly delicious. And what's really cool is that plenty of these delicious recipes were crazy simple--try the Sake Simmered Salmon in the Japan section! I also love that the book is packed with gorgeous and inspiring photos to get me going on recipes that might be a little out of my comfort zone.

Still more, I like the clear, friendly way the recipes are written, and the interesting culinary facts/fun personal stories that Cindy shares throughout. And I'm really liking the format of complete menus from regions around the world. I can get overwhelmed with trying to figure out how to put together a nice menu from a cuisine with which I am unfamiliar and so sometimes just stick with what I know. This book is helping me to expand my food horizons and I'm loving it! I've given the book to many friends and have had lots of positive feedback. This is probably my new favorite cookbook and I highly recommend it.
on October 18, 2012
Cindy's Supper Club is one of my favorite cookbooks when i'm looking for something different and delicious to serve to company. I also enjoy her personal comments and the little drawings that accompany most pages. It's the next best thing to having dinner at one of her Napa Valley Restaurants. Nancy
on October 18, 2012
I love Cindy Pawlcyn's new cookbook. It is filled with delicious recipes, great pictures, delightful drawings and wonderful stories. Even if I didn't cook any of the recipes, I would find it an interesting read. But I have made several of the recipes and they were delicious and spot on. There are many more that I want to try and this book will be a great resource for my next dinner party. This is not a "cookie cutter" cookbook but a very unique and colorful tome.
on December 9, 2012
I love this latest cookbook treasure trove from Cindy Pawlcyn! It's full of recipes for those of us who want to try our hands at creating new and exciting dishes for our families and friends.
Kudos to Ten Speed Press for formatting the book in such a visually-pleasing way. I've made several of the Indian recipes (cucumber raita and a cauliflower-potato dish) and loved them!