- Series: Visual Anthropology
- Hardcover: 282 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (January 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3718605570
- ISBN-13: 978-3718605576
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,978,522 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cinema of John Marshall (Visual Anthropology)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
"This book demonstrates powerfully that documentary film is a major component of contemporary ethnography." -- Paul Stoller of School of American Research and West Chester State University, Pennsylvania