Circle with Disney - Parental Controls and Filters for your Family’s Wireless Devices
|Price:||$98.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Manage Every Device: Circle recognizes and manages every device on your home WiFi.
- Software Requirements: iOS 8 or later or Android Jelly Bean or later
- Set Time Limits: Create daily time limits on apps and popular sites like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Filter Content: Set individual filter levels by age (Pre-K, Kid, Teen, and Adult) for each member of your family.
- Discover Insights: See where your kids spend the most time online by app and category.
- Pause the Internet: Pause the Internet for a single family member or the whole family with a single tap.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Set Time Limits
Set daily time limits for each family member on any app, platform or category you want. With Time Limits you can customize how much time your kids spend on any given platform and even set a total online time for the day.
Set individual filter levels for each family member. Circle has 4 preset age levels and allows for further customization by platform, app, and category. Choose one that matches each family member’s age and interests, filtering out all inappropriate content.
Set a BedTime
Create a BedTime for each family member and their devices. Simply set a BedTime, when the devices will disconnect from the Internet, and an awake time, for when the devices will reconnect.
Pause the Internet
With the press of a button, you can Pause the Internet, disabling access to a specific device, individual, or the entire home. Circle gives you the ability to strongly suggest (wink wink) some on-the-fly family time.
Check out where your family spends their time online―by platform, category and website. With Insights, you can see the total time spent online and where, either by day, week, or month!
Reward with Screen Time
Give your kids a little more screen time by bumping up the daily Time Limits, extend BedTime a little bit, or disable that OffTime you set up for after school.
- Size (LWH): 3.25 inches, 3.25 inches, 3.25 inches
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Circle allows your family to manage all of your home's connected devices with ease. With Circle, parents can now filter content and limit screen time as well as set a bedtime for every device in the home. Circle can even pause the Internet and share what kids are up to online. How it Works: Circle pairs wirelessly with your home Wi-Fi and allows you to manage every device on the network-tablet, TV, or laptop. Using an iOS or Android app, families create unique profiles for every member of the home and from there, help shape each person's online experience. Additionally, for your kid’s mobile devices there’s Circle Go, which extends all of the settings your kid’s devices have at home with Circle to 4G LTE and any other Wi-Fi network.
Top Customer Reviews
1) My kids are pre-teen and have access to multiple Internet connected devices in our home, including computers, iPhones, iPads, PlayStation, XBox, etc. With unfiltered Internet they could have been stumbling, even accidentally, into some of the crazy stuff on the Internet. As they get older they could seek that stuff out intentionally. Either way I feel much better knowing that all of those devices are subject to the central filtering at all times.
2) Related to point 1, my kids have friends over and all of their friends have devices. The first question upon arrival to our house is always "what is the code for the WiFi?". By default all new devices on the WiFi are put into the Home category on Circle and filtered from the bad stuff, so I have a lot less anxiety about what kids visiting my house are doing. The next step is to survey all of my kids' friends' parents to see if they are being as cautious.
3) YouTube is the new television. For years all I heard was kids watch too much TV. My kids don't watch TV, they watch YouTube. Circle gives me granular and complete control over both types of Internet usage and Internet usage in general. If I ask one of my kids to do something and they don't because they are on a computer or device, my first move is to pause their Internet with Circle. It works every time.
4) The Bedtime feature works wonderfully and my only issue lately is that too much of my son't middle school homework is required to be done online and he asks for bedtime extensions because he is still finishing the homework. The answer, of course, is that he start his homework earlier, and we are working on that. Who said parenting was easy, right?