Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simplicity Lightweight Solid Color Circle Scarf for Women and Men, Black
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on June 26, 2013
Thick and Chunky, just what I had expected in a scarf. I love the color, it goes with everything. Perfect for winter. The shipping was quick.
on October 27, 2015
The Scarf is super pretty and the product color matches the photo perfectly. It was long enough that I was able to loop it twice around my neck and still have that cowl look. Or you can wear it super loose and just loop it once. Either way it looks really cute!
The soft knitted material feels great against my neck. The thickness is perfect for staying warm without getting overly warm and it isn't at all itchy.
It goes great with everything and is the perfect Winter accessory. I really like the chunky knitted look, very trendy. I have not tried to wash mine yet, but when I do I think I am going to be safe and hand wash it.
This was a great product as a incredible price!
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2015
I don't have many infinity scarves but I do like how they fit and this one is particularly nice. I bought the Khaki color because it's full of pretty colors on a beige background and literally will match everything I own. It's very striking in a subtle way and soft. IT DOES NOT SMELL, as some people have suggested, there is no smell at all, never mind a chemical smell. It is stitched well and I don't need to be careful with it, it's made just fine.

It keeps my neck warm on cold early walks with the dogs and it adds a bit of flair to the day. I absolutely love it and you will too. The big chunky knits are my favorite and I wish I had one in every color offered. Nicely done !

Product received for review purposes.
on December 7, 2012
Made a boo-boo and had the scarf sent to wrong address. Customer service was so wonderful. They responded very quickly to my emails and reshipped to my correct address with no hassle at all. Not only was I pleased with customer service, I was also extremely happy about the scarf itself. It's super soft and cozy and all for a great price in my opinion. I recommend ordering from this company.
on November 8, 2015
My daughter and I have a pretty nice collection of infinity scarfs. We picked out this one because its very cute and the colors will work well with almost anything. The grey and white stripe scarf we got is thin enough to wear during any season and still be able to provide some warmth! You cant beat the price either! The quality is great!

I have read the other reviews someone mentioned smells? I personally didn't have any smells on the scarf at all. I also have washed my scarf twice now and its just as nice as it was when i took it out of the packaging.

I received the product for free or heavily discounted for my HONEST & unbiased review of the product. These are my opinions and no one elsesSimplicty Women's Chevron Sheer Infinity Scarf Zig Zag Striped, Grey
review image
on January 9, 2013
This scarf is big and cozy; I ordered the Ivory color. The scarf smelled like mildew and had two small brown stains, but I'll hand was it and it and it should be fine. The shipping was very fast!
on December 17, 2015
Simplicity striped infinity neck scarf in knit pattern crochet circle loop scarf.

Huge enough to wrap around neck to protect against cold wealthier I love the design It's also fantastic for dressing up any outfit during fall and winter, suited for both formal and casual dressing site gives the options of 23 others making mine number 24th. Presents are the best choice too, being every female you know needs scrafs.

Pros: Soft comfy throat and securely made top quality.

Cons: None.

Shipping weight: 1 pound and will come too fast by the courier.Product provided by the seller for evaluation purposes.
on November 9, 2015
I really like this infinity scarf for several reasons. The first reason is the softness of the yarn. I'm very sensitive to anything that is not soft especially around my neck area and this scarf was perfect. The knit is somewhat loose which helps to make it more comfortable and it doesn't make me sweat as thicker eternity scarfs have. I love the versatility in the ways you can wear it and it moves easily into any position you like. My hair is long and I had no problems wearing it in a lot of different ways. The colors are beautiful and since I got the multicolor, I can wear it with so many different outfits that I don't have to constantly go through my scarfs trying to find the perfect color match for my outfit. Warm without over heating my neck and the multicolor are my two most favorite things about this scarf. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.
review image review image review image
on October 24, 2013
This scarf is great, don't get me wrong. It's very plush, soft, and very comfortable to keep around your neck. I have short hair that doesn't cover my neck so my hair doesn't particularly get tangled or caught in the back, just some background info. The knit is great and I believe that the color matches well with the picture. While being warm and great for fall or winter, it's also I believe breathable in that it somewhat ventilates through the gaps of the knit.

The only part that is bringing my review to three stars is two things. One, the smell. The smell is god awful, I couldn't stand it being on my neck. It was a very chemically smell. I highly suggest you hand wash this(air dry too because it's going to shrink in the dryer). I used woolite and if you wish while you're rinsing it give a spray of perfume in the water and keep it in there for a minute. With that way I completely removed the smell. This scarf also holds a lot of water, much like a sponge, so be aware.

The next part is that it broke. I don't know if it was how I handled it during washing, or it's just cheap sewing, but I believe there was no lock knot in it to keep it from separating apart. It was fairly easy to get the two ends together however I'd rather not. As long as you have someone or yourself who sows in the family you'll be fine.

Shipping arrived early, so that was a plus.
on October 29, 2015
This is a beautiful infinity scarf.

The colors are beautiful and vibrant.

It is warm and makes a great addition to your winter gear or wear it as a cute accessory.

My daughter tends to lose her scarves.

Infinity scarves are harder for her to lose since they are a loop and won't slip off accidentally.

The scarf is very soft and won't itch at all.

Infinity scarves are great and can be worn in a variety of different ways

*Sample received in exchange for a honest review*
review image