Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 578 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 613 reviews
on September 30, 2013
I have been hanging my scarves on hangers and along rods in my closet for years. I hated how I could never find what I needed, and it just seemed to take-up so much space. I agree with other reviews I thought my child could have made it at school, but it works exceptionally well. It seems sturdy and I am not picky about the colors-it hangs in my closet. I do not need it to match my decor. Large holes provide ample space, even for thick winter scarves and long pashminas. It greatly reduced the space I was using for my scarves. I included a picture of my item with scarves.
review image
0Comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2013
I don't understand any of the complaints I read in reviews. This product is perfect for its intended use and has proven to be a lifesaver. has held up quickly well under my gentle use and the rougher treatment of my 16 year old (we each have our own) Makes searching and storing of scarves a breeze. Who cares about the color - it's in a closet - not on display as a work of art. Has kept scarves in better condition than some other storage systems we have used and seems to work well for the most delicate of fabrics. Efficient use of storage and well priced - Bravo!
on July 31, 2013
Really like this. It has cleaned up the jangle of scarves and belts. So far the best solution I found. I agree with another reviewer that it's best to put scarves in folded so it's easier to pull out. I can then hang my belts on the bottom portion. Not really thinking it's tacky as others have mentioned. Got the pink and white and would have liked the black and white but whatever, the product works great. May buy another for hubby's ties and one for my mom. So cool.
on July 30, 2016
This was a great purchase. I found the idea for this on Pinterest when I was searching for "How to get organized." Hanging my scarves on a single hook in my closet was all fine and good until living in the Cool Gray City of Love led me to collect a few dozen of them... So I bought this, and was pleasantly surprised!

I like the lengths of it. If I fold the bottom scarves in half before threading them through the rings, they hang about as low as my dresses. Perfect. I've organized it so that my favorite scarves are on the right (closest to me when they hang) and the ones I never wear are fine to be buried in the back. At least I know right where they are when I want them!

Finally, the twine-wrapping is ingenious. Can't say I would've thought of that. I see other versions of this on Amazon without the twine wrapping, and I believe the scarves would slip out if it wasn't for that! The twine holds them right where I put them. This way I don't even have to be careful about balancing the scarf forward and back on the loop; even if it's unbalanced it will stay put just fine!

Definitely recommend!
on June 25, 2017
As a Muslim woman I have an absurd amount of scarves, I have three of these and they totally are overloaded but still work great for years now showing no signs of slowing down :).

Not super cute or anything but they are useful and won't cause any pulls. They are great for organization and the hook makes them super flexible about where/how you use them.
on May 8, 2014
I've only recently begun collecting and using scarves. I purchased this holder to store and display my collection so I can find the right scarf when I need it.

The holder is made of metal rings wrapped in a paper-like material. The material is fairly smooth, so doesn't seem to snag the scarves...but it's not particularly attractive either color-wise or by virtue of how the wrapping was done. Mine came in a pink, white and blue wrap. The product is shipped folded, but straightens out once it's hung for a short while.

While the holder does have the specified number of loops, it's doubtful that anyone who fills all 28 loops could readily find a scarf they're looking for. The design results in the scarves simply overlapping one another too much. If you have fewer than maybe 10-15 scarves as I do, this design should work for you. The holder could also be used for other kinds of items (costume jewelry, perhaps?) near the top and just scarves near the bottom.

It's not a bad deal at the add-on price, but I'd definitely not pay more than that.
on April 11, 2016
Ordered it March 24 and its here.. April 11.
It's $5 people so it's worth the buy. I needed it for my scarfs and it'll do the job. It's well made, the material is not yarn.. Not sure what it is lol. But it's well made and the colors are fun. What I mainly like is that it's foldable for when I don't need my scarfs in my closet bc I switch my clothes with the seasons.
review image review image review image review image
on January 1, 2017
I did not receive any incentives or discounts in exchange for this review...truly unbiased!

Very nice and sturdy. I have 15+ scarves, many are the heavier knitted type. The rings are sized quite nicely. Even my thickest knitted scarf fit in one of them.

Good product and good value!

End note: To All Sellers, please stop trading incentives for reviews! Let your products speak for themselves and you won't need to "pay" someone for a good review!
on June 8, 2017
The material when you get it is pretty cheap, and it becomes bulky once fitting scarfs on it, so it doesn't exactly look neat in your closet or help minimize on space. Otherwises it does exactly what it's suppose to do in organizing your scarfs and it helpful to see are you scarfs all in one place making it easier to select one and keep them organized
review image review image
on May 30, 2017
Love this - it is simple yet perfect. I was using all the hooks in my closet to hold approximately 30 scarfs, some short neck scarfs, some double length long, and some of a thicker material to wear for colder months. I was able to neatly store ALL my scarfs on this rack, doubling up some of them, and so far it is durable and works perfect. And, I now have more valuable space in my closet! Such a space-saving organizer!
review image