Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Circulon 1.5-Quart Sunrise Teakettle, Navy Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Solid steel teakettle holds and heats up to 6 cups of water
- The teakettle handle features modern styling with durable construction
- Squeeze-And-Pour spout lever is incorporated right into the handle; stainless steel lid fits tightly
- The teakettle's bright enamel exterior resists stains and cleans easily; whistle pleasantly signals when water boils
- Lifetime limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Circulon 1-1/2-quart sunrise teakettle provides style and functionality for everyday cups of tea, coffee and other hot beverage, and then some. Circulon has brought more than 25 years of style and functionality to the home, and the distinctive shape of this teakettle looks fantastic on the stovetop or around the kitchen. The pot boils up to 6 cups of water for delicious hot cocoa with the family or a medium to large pot of English breakfast tea with friends. A whistle pleasantly signals when the water is at the boil, and the handle's squeeze-and-pour spout is easy to operate. This teakettle's handsome blend of style and utility also complements other great Circulon cookware to add even more design to your kitchen. at any hour of the day or night, the Circulon 1-1/2-quart sunrise teakettle serves up hot beverages with cutting-edge design and performance.
486 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 486 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went with an "old fashioned" tea kettle as I'll be using it quite a bit while camping (no electricity) over a propane stove. I've been using it at home the past several weeks over a gas stove and on the whole have been very pleased.
To address the issues that worried me from prior reviews before I purchased it:
Melting Spout - I've found because this is a small kettle, if I have the flame on high it can certainly lick up the sides of the kettle and I imagine this is why some people had issues with the spout cover melting. I only use this kettle on medium to medium low heat. I'd say it still boils very fast - not everything has to be on maximum. I know it's habit to want to turn it up to high, but crank it back a bit!
Dribbling spout - Other kettles will have a "fill line" inside them to show you how much to fill it. Because the interior of this kettle is black enamel, I do not see a fill line indicated. A manual kettle should always be filled to no higher than right below the spout. Yes, it will feel like the kettle is half empty! If you fill it more than this, it will spit and sputter at you. I haven't actually measured how much water this is, but it easily fills my french press, plus enough to warm my coffee mug up in advance and even some left over.
* Really nice size and appearance
* Heats up to boil fast - don't put over higher than medium heat if you have a gas stove!
* Cleans very easily - easy to get in the opening
* Trigger in the handle keeps you from having to flip a hot spout open.
* Handle does get a bit hot - not as hot as other kettles I've had, and even a piece of paper towel is enough to wrap around it to make it comfortably cool. I wish they'd come up with a kettle with a heat proof handle!
* Pours well, if fast. I wish it had a more precise pour spout, but that isn't a complaint as it works well.
On the whole, and certainly for the price, I'd highly recommend this kettle.
Firstly, price was a factor. I wanted something that looked cool and for a while I was hung-up on a glass kettle. However, when my glass french press cracked on pouring hot water in it, I decided metal was the way to go. I did see that the price went down one day, suddenly, and I ordered it. Boy, have I been happy.
The kettle is elegant looking, and does exactly what it is supposed to. When you fill it as prescribed (around 60-75%) and heat it - the whistle goes now well, with no spillage. Pouring is easy. It is easy to clean, and seems sturdy (been using it regularly for couple months now, no complains). While a lot of people want a steel or black colored one, the blue one did splash some color in my kitchen. All guns blazing (and kettles whistling) five.
I did not expect the mechanism in the handle to open it when I squeeze, pleasant surprise.