Circulon 5.5-Quart Nonstick Dutch Oven
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hasle-free cooking and cleaning with TOTAL Hi-Low Food Release nonstick interior; nonstick exterior
- Crafted in hard anodized aluminum for ultimate heat convection and thorough insulation
- Two riveted, cast stainless-steel handles; includes a glass lid with riveted handle
- Sustains oven temperatures up to 500-degrees (F) with even heat distribution
- Capacity: 5-1/2 quarts; dimensions: 12 by 11-2/3 by 6-1/10 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
She has some physical problems and said that the pot's handles were easy to hold and well designed for lifting and moving the pot especially when it was full. I was told it cooked evenly and was easy to clean.
I am jealous and wish I did not already have a dutch oven or else I would buy one for myself.
We want the whole set, & a little at a time, we will!!!
We will not cook or bake in anything but our circulon cookware,
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just wish it were a bit bigger. It's great. Easy to clean, nice even distribution of heat. I cook all sorts of things in it.Published 2 months ago by James D. Ivers
excellent quality and a very good price.wonderful to use, and cleans up easyPublished 20 months ago by irishtrout
Where else are you going to wash your big pots and pans but in the dishwasher??? And these, you can't without voiding the warranty. Read morePublished on March 10, 2014 by donna m. coffman
I love this pot. I use it all the time. It cleans easily and things don't stick. I think Circulon is the best non-stick cookware.Published on February 3, 2014 by Frequent Shopper
The Circulon Dutch oven was what I had bee looking for. I love it because you can use for cooking in the oven and well as on top of the stove. Ideal match to set I already have. Read morePublished on July 28, 2013 by Cora Johnson
I love cooking in this pot and use it constantly as it meets my needs for everything I need to do in the kitchen.Published on March 29, 2013 by Bert Hyry-Morgan
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.