Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $25.29 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Circulon Contempo Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
|Price:||$169.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional heavy guage hard anodized construction
- TOTAL NONSTICK system features High-Low wave technology
- Advanced nonstick inside and outside of cookware
- Contemporary, stylish double riveted stainless steel with silicone handles
- Domed, tempered glass lids with stainless steel rims
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Circulon Contempo Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10 Piece Set B001AS94TY
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||GTS ORDERS||Amazon.com|
|Size||10 Piece||13-Piece Set||11 Piece||10-pc|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Circulon Contempo Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
This stylish set of cookware will equip a kitchen for nearly every task under the sun. With durable nonstick surfaces, the French skillets are perfect for sauteing your favorite vegetables and meats without using a lot of oil, and they clean up with ease. Whip up satisfying dishes in the deep-sided saute pan and serve with tender, fluffy rice prepared in any of the versatile saucepans. The tall, sturdy stockpot is ideal for cooking a batch of prize-winning chili or simmering top-secret spaghetti sauce - like Grandma used to make.
Contemporary style and 3-layer nonstick inside and out make this Circulon Contempo 10-piece set the perfect choice for healthy cooking and easy cleanup at a great price. Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum offers fast, steady heat and is safe to use with metal utensils. The TOTAL Food Release System - DuPont�۪s Autograph 3-layer nonstick coating on raised circles - reduces surface abrasion and delivers extraordinary food release and exceptional dependability. The stainless steel handles are dual riveted for extra strength, padded for comfort and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. They feature fold-out rings for additional storage options. The sturdy glass lids also allow cooking to be monitored without loss of heat or moisture.
provides quick and even heat
circles helps reduce surface abrasion
and is metal utensil safe
Quick and even heating
Heavy gauge hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat for superior cooking results.
The TOTAL Food Release System of circles features 3-layer Autograph nonstick from DuPont coating on raised circles. The circles help reduce surface abrasion for longer-lasting cookware that�۪s metal utensil safe.
Comfortable, strong handles
The stylish and comfortable handles are crafted out of stainless steel wrapped in silicone; they are dual riveted for additional strength.
Flavors sealed in
Shatter-resistant tempered glass lids are perfect for sealing in flavors and moisture, and for keeping an eye on food while it cooks without lifting the lid.
This cookware is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Sophisticated design complements any decor.
- 8-Inch and 10-Inch French Skillets
- 1-Quart and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans
- 8-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 3-Quart Covered Saute
Top Customer Reviews
However, for all of Circulon's set similarities to other brands, it quickly distinguished itself apart from them when I began using it.
When cooking my usual salmon patty, on medium settings, for about 9 minutes a side (not using any olive oil/non-stick spray), I not only noticed my patty was not sticking or having a partial layer burned on skillet, but how evenly cooked it was. On previous skillets, I have noticed an uneven distribution in heat, leaving parts burned and others faintly cooked. Usually I made up for this by moving the patty, or skillet around. With this set, I was able to place the skillet in the middle of the burner, and all parts of the patty where cooked evenly, so that I spent less time adjusting. This made the cooking time faster, and the quality of my cooking better. To add more on the "non-stick": After I had finished, it barely looked as if I used it, and flipped and moved better than if it was coated in non-stick spray/butter. Best skillet I have used by far.Read more ›
* 1qt saucepan, with glass cover
* 2qt saucepan, with glass cover
* 8qt stockpot, with glass cover
* 3qt saute pan, with glass cover (cover also fits 10" skillet)
* 8" skillet
* 10" skillet
* Exterior: Heavy gauge, anodized brushed metal aluminum and seem very durable, but I have not had this cookware long enough to attest to that.
* Interior: The cooking surface is coated with Dupont Autograph NonStick. The advertising sticker says it is "Metal Utensil Safe" but I have only used nylon utensils. The small concentric grooves in the bottom of each pot and pan is what I imagine to be Circulon's "Total Food Release System."
* Fried Egg Test: I heated a pan and broke an egg onto it without any oil or cooking spray, to test the effectiveness of the non-stick surface and the "Total Food Release System." I let the egg cook completely, sunny side up, then lifted it out. Although it did cling a little bit as I worked my spatula under it (my egg was a little pushed out of shape and scrunched up), the fully cooked egg did lift out without sticking to the surface. This was a test, but I believe a little oil would help tremendously in every day cooking.
* Cleaning: The pan from my Fried Egg Test cleaned up quickly and easily in a sink of hot soapy water and a soft dishcloth. No elbow grease needed. Although you do have to pay particular attention to cleaning in the direction of the grooves (ie: in a circular fashion) or you could leave particles. This set is not dishwasher safe!
* These glass lids are very nice, and the handles are a work of art.Read more ›
The Circulon Contempo 10 piece hard anodized cookware set comes with 8" and 10" sauté pans, 1 and 2 Qt covered saucepans, a 3 Qt covered sautoir (straight sided sauté pan), and an 8 Qt covered stockpot. The lid for either the stockpot or covered sautoir also fits the 10" sauté pan. The clear shatter resistant tempered glass lids boast decorative silicon and stainless steel handles and stainless steel rims. The pans, oven safe to 400°, uses basic professional construction with comfortable silicone and stainless steel handles and include the metal utensil safe hard anodized food release system with high low wave technology.
Caring for this set is pretty simple. Avoid sliding the pans on the cook top, and use a similarly sized burner. Store pans separated with paper towels to prevent scratching. Don't use nonstick sprays or vegetable oil, olive or peanut oil is preferred if desired. Don't cut with sharp knives or poke with pointed items in the pans. Don't use oven cleaners; make a paste from baking soda and water to remove stains. Don't boil dry or consistently use high heat. Lastly, don't wash this cookware set in the dishwasher, including the lids.
The Contempo's care seems typical, except for not being dishwasher safe.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought these about a year before our wedding in the hopes that they would last long enough for us to get a "real" set of cookware. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rebekah Marcum
Nice pans--but everything is so small. Looking to order at leAst 3 more (1 pot and 2 pans)Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
My husband and I love this set. The clear lids make it easy to watch what is cooking and I love the handles, so much easier to grip than round handles I've had on other pans.Published 6 months ago by Linda
We bought this set and loved them so much we then went and bought the 12" Circulon Contempo 12 Inch Covered Skillet to go with this set. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really loved these, just not for very long. Comfortable handles, good with induction, Non-stick worked wonderful.....until it started coming off after less than 6 months use. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Julie D.
The best non-stick cookware on the market. No peeling of toxic coating.Published 8 months ago by T. Conn
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.