Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 21, 2015
I have used this pot for soups and stews for almost 3 years now.....and have totally loved it
all of a sudden I see white "spots" in the bottom. I only use wood or plastic spoons, so realizing those spots are the interior coating
coming off I am disappointed, I am going to contact Amazon to see if there is any warranty. A friend of mine said Circulon has a
lifetime warranty but I do not see that mentioned here on Amazon website.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon September 29, 2012
I have been slowly buying Circulon pots, pans and baking pans and I am truly sold on them. I bought a grill that is out of this world. Use it all the time and the pots are great. Clean up is easy . I also notice that the heat doesn't have to be so high while cooking . Wish I had purchased these earlier, would have saved myself a lot of work scouring pans.
on March 23, 2014
First, the Dutch Oven is the perfect size for my needs; second the entire pot is wonderfully constructed; and lastly from beginning to end this piece of cookware is the best. It is stylish, it is practical (needs very low heat to do a great job), it is safe (no burnt hands when I remove the lids) and it cleans up like a dream. Definitely recommend.
on November 27, 2012
This is the pot you will want to use everyday. Sturdy with even heating and easy to clean I am thrilled with this purchase. This pot and lid looks great and I keep it on the stove for easy access. I plan to add more of this line to to my cooking collection.
on February 7, 2013
I've been wanting a new dutch oven for a while. My old one was a wedding gift 44 years ago and was a bit battered. It seemed that every dutch oven I looked at cost a fortune and I really didn't see why. I'm not a professional chef, just a homemaker. After checking for a more reasonable selling price most of the dutch ovens I saw were flimsy and cheap looking. This dutch oven is neither. It's a medium weight pot, non stick with a nice design. I love the glass lid that lets you see what's cooking and while I wanted a vent for it, that was not something I was willing to pay $50 more for. All around I would say that for the price this is outstanding. Nice even heat distribution, easy clean up, pot handles are non slip and the lid handle is high enough fingers don't get singed when lifting when it's hot. I can't see ever needing to replace this.
on January 2, 2013
5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven is the workhorse in my kitchen (along with my slow cooker). I use it everyday and this is a good choice from a function and price standpoint. It looks and works great. This is my second Circulon product and I'm impressed with the brand.
on January 19, 2013
Thank goodness the recipient loves it. She says it's just the size she wanted, it heats evenly, cleans easily, and she likes the handles and the glass lid. And that's all I know. :=>
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2012
I'm using this pan on a glass-ceramic cooktop. It has a nice weight to it...not flimsy & lightweight, but sturdy & not too heavy. The handles are comfortable & easy to grip.

I use my dutch oven for many different cooking purposes. This evening I was running out of time & didn't get my meatloaf in the oven on time. So I divided it up into 6 flat loaves, browned them in the dutch oven, added a little water & my meatloaf sauce, put the lid on, turned the heat to medium, & turned the mini loaves over halfway through cooking time. My stovetop meatloaf was done in about 30-45 minutes. During the cooking time, this pan was holding the heat evenly & nicely so & I had to keep turning the heat down until I was cooking the loaves on low. Dinner was great. Because of Circulon's non-stick surface, clean up was quick. I put the lid in my dishwasher & washed the pan by hand.

Be sure to read the included 'Important Safety, Use & Care Information' pamphlet.

Features:
Oven safe to 400 degrees F
Heavy gauge hard anodized construction
Non-stick interior and exterior
Double riveted silicone & stainless steel handles
Shatter-resistant tempered glass lid
Can be used on Solid Plate, Ceramic, Gas, Radiant Ring and Halogen surfaces

Care Instructions:
Use low to medium heat
Do not use non-stick sprays. However, you can safely use cooking oils (non-stick sprays will cause an invisible buildup which will cause food to stick to the pan).
The exterior of hard-anodized pans is porous and can stain. Clean with a paste of baking soda and water.
Do not put the pan in your dishwasher.
I store my non-stick pans with a paper towel in between them to protect the surface from unnecessary scratches.

Made in China
Lifetime Customer Satisfaction - Guaranteed
on January 20, 2013
I had been looking for a well-made quality dutch oven that did not cost an arm or leg. This one is great. It is the right size for almost all recipes and is non-stick as described. It heats evenly and the see-thru lid conveniently helps you see as you're cooking. Clean-up is easy too. I would highly recommend this product. You will not be disappointed.
on February 10, 2013
This pot more than meets my u expections. cooks evenly, lets you brown meat and sautee veg and does it beautifully. Allows for slow simmer on soups and sauces. Works great in the oven. I was wanting something I could brown in and then put into oven and also be able to use on top of stove for soups/stews. Wat a great pan for such a small price. I recommend it to everyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.